_beingbrittany #3 Boyfriend on tag, fake designer bag, gifted *press stays, cankles for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely had them done! Classic filler bruising . She will still insist it’s that lip plumpaaaaaaa!
On the lady that does her lips profile she said she’s already has 3ml done spread over 6 months!! How much more does she need??

Reactions: 1
Omg 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️I just had to message head and shoulders on insta to ask why they have used her to endorse their product when she doesn't even wash her hair for a week 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The captions under these posts made me mad! No you didn’t discover this shampoo you are getting paid to post a picture of it 😡😡

On the beg again. She is really pissing me off. She’s such a woman and it’s so obviously her saying “can you share responses” she does it every time she’s on the beg for something on insta. duck off you trampy witch, how about you actually pay for your child’s birthday treats.

Reactions: 3
A149AE5F-7DAA-4685-8E90-6E6F97359E07.jpeg

Saw this comment on Mrs Hinch’s page- gets Twitney trying to brown nose Hinch 🤢 desperate.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
How has noone commented about her super exciting reveal of her partnaaaa?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.