_beingbrittany #3 Boyfriend on tag, fake designer bag, gifted *press stays, cankles for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love that she’s done a reveal without an explanation. It’ll be for engagement so people ask her questions about it. 💯%

Reactions: 4
I’m calling right now...she’s getting a lot £££ and freebies for being an influencer....they want him to get in on it too!!
So many Instagramers I’ve followed and their other halves take piss or don’t want to be put on their insta‘s....now those same people have made pages for their chaps to run and are now doing ADs etc - even with small followings compared to most that get those ADs....

Reactions: 3
I’m calling right now...she’s getting a lot £££ and freebies for being an influencer....they want him to get in on it too!!
So many Instagramers I’ve followed and their other halves take piss or don’t want to be put on their insta‘s....now those same people have made pages for their chaps to run and are now doing ADs etc - even with small followings compared to most that get those ADs....
You called it. She’s already posting his posts to her stories...

Reactions: 5
New thread suggestion:

_BeingBrittany: finally unveiled her paaaartners face, now he's popping up all over the place

Reactions: 15
Maybe her partner is jealous that her and Betsy get all the freebies she begs for. Now companies can see she has a partner I guarantee she’ll start posting about the free things he’s been sent.

Reactions: 3
Maybe her partner is jealous that her and Betsy get all the freebies she begs for. Now companies can see she has a partner I guarantee she’ll start posting about the free things he’s been sent.
He wants a free jumper from that say it with thread company 💯

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.