_beingbrittany #3 Boyfriend on tag, fake designer bag, gifted *press stays, cankles for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
slimmingworld_freshface has just done a review on the nu skin products she bought through Brittany & has pretty much slated it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just found out Begney gets 45% of each shitskin sale. What an absolute bleep she is

Reactions: 1
Just found out Begney gets 45% of each shitskin sale. What an absolute bleep she is
Yeah but, the ship will sail. It’s a short time thing this influencer thing, especially selling a crock of tit. Then what? She’s back to smart price beans and one day a week nail technician. (Nothing wrong with either, just her ‘lavish lifestyle’ will crumble.

Reactions: 2
Why does she feed Betsy such crap!! On the train she was drinking a bottle of Coke! Is it just me who thinks that so wrong! My daughter had juice or water not fizzy pop!!

Reactions: 5
Hello? Hello? Strangers of Instagram! Anyone seen my lip plum-paaaa? I could look for it but no, I have decided to pick up my phone and record a video instead because I need all you complete strangers to know that I’ve lost my lip plum-paaaa. Yes, you guys, the ones with real jobs ..... I’m at home recording a video because I can’t find my lip plum-paaaa!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hello? Hello? Strangers of Instagram! Anyone seen my lip plum-paaaa? I could look for it but no, I have decided to pick up my phone and record a video instead because I need all you complete strangers to know that I’ve lost my lip plum-paaaa. Yes, you guys, the ones with real jobs ..... I’m at home recording a video because I can’t find my lip plum-paaaa!
Didn’t she just buy one cause she lost the first one..then found it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.