_beingbrittany #3 Boyfriend on tag, fake designer bag, gifted *press stays, cankles for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell that jacket is hideous.
I started following Britanny a while ago, she’s changed so bleeping much it’s stupid.

Reactions: 5
bleeping hell that jacket is hideous.
I started following Britanny a while ago, she’s changed so bleeping much it’s stupid.
I've followed her for ages.. She's sold her soul to IG! She is so different now and making a big twit out of herself

Reactions: 7
They look like the bloody rubber parts peeling away from the one side of them on the photo she’s took of them - I’d hope they are fakes - paying out £600 for a pair of shoes that look like they’re busted within a month 🤷🏼‍♀️ - duck that.....

Reactions: 3
THOSE TRAINERS
THAT JACKET
THOSE bleeping DRESSES.

duck me remind me never to shop at love her style!

is that bag actually REAL leather though!? Looks like hard cheap plastic you could get in primark.

Reactions: 10
Bloody horrible cheap bag 🤮
[/QUOTE]

You can fit your phone in it, make up, purse erm.. Lots of stuff in it though 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.