_beingbrittany #3 Boyfriend on tag, fake designer bag, gifted *press stays, cankles for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or is her skin worse than before she started the masks and peels? (everyone else’s who use this stupid nuskin shite seem worse off too)

Also, how wasteful is it to have all them individual skincare peel pads? AND all the individual spice and tripe pots made from plastic?

Are the pads biodegradable? Probably all just going in the black bin for landfill?

I don’t claim to be a perfectionist at saving the turtles or whatever, I do what I can and recycle everything recyclable plus buy green where possible...

but that just seems really wasteful IMO? No?

Reactions: 6
how many times she going to chat about these face masks? no one wants them or her lip plumper 🤦🏼‍♀️

also ... they’re eating the cookies and she said ‘what one you going to go for betsy’ whilst pointing at the one she wants Betsy to try 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Can’t stand her at all!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She’s so desperate I can’t actually stand her stupid face!

wonder what she says when she gets to her **invite places

“Hi I’m Begney. I messaged you begging for a free meal. Who do I speak to/where do I go for my hand out? I’m not even remotely embarrassed getting this hand out 🙂

oh and don’t get me started on the amount shameless tagging and begging of maya cosmetics!! duck me it was constant.. looks like she didn’t get anything free in the end and gave up.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
how many times she going to chat about these face masks? no one wants them or her lip plumper 🤦🏼‍♀️

also ... they’re eating the cookies and she said ‘what one you going to go for betsy’ whilst pointing at the one she wants Betsy to try 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Can’t stand her at all!
She’s batshit crazy. That poor child. “Describe the cookies Betsy ... are they crunchy? Chewy?” Betsy - “they’re crunchy, they’re chewy” ....
She doesn’t know.
She is a child.
Let her be a child.
Stop turning her entire life into an advert in a desperate attempt to get free things.
And keep that poor child off of the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s batshit crazy. That poor child. “Describe the cookies Betsy ... are they crunchy? Chewy?” Betsy - “they’re crunchy, they’re chewy” ....
She doesn’t know.
She is a child.
Let her be a child.
Stop turning her entire life into an advert in a desperate attempt to get free things.
And keep that poor child off of the internet.
I thought this too ... like shut up, sit down and stick a movie on and eat cookies with your child without explaining that you paid for them yourself and telling your daughter which dips to try and then ask her to explain it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Them cookies though. I daren’t even look at how much they are.

I looked.

TWELVE. QUID.

TWELVE. ENGLISH. POUNDS.

Horrified.
Why was she tagging the company in it all though?? 😂 witch wants some free cookies clearly

Reactions: 6
The last thing Titney needs is some cookies. That 10 stone loss will be reversing if she carries on stuffing her face

Reactions: 1
errmmmmmmmm...fatney your getting further away from your target! Don’t you like the new consultant? 😂

Also..I’ve lost respect for Hayley now (mum of two behind love her style) She has a family to support and she’s gifted her things left right and centre! 🤨

Reactions: 1
Not long now till those brows join together in holy matrimony 🤦🏽‍♀️ Literally a few hairs away from a mono brow? Does she honestly think they do her face justice? Please titney if you see this slim ya brows bro they are worse than my grandads 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.