_beingbrittany #3 Boyfriend on tag, fake designer bag, gifted *press stays, cankles for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shake shake invite!!!!! Yeahhh bloody right! She was straight on the beg to them when booking her London trip!! Jesus Christ she never gets a bloody invite why not just admit it!!

Reactions: 6
Go on the shake shack insta page and see how many of the post she has liked in the last few days. F U C K I N G B EGGGGGGGG

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do these companies really contact her!!? She must email them all surely? Nobody else gets so much tit thrown their way.

Reactions: 3
Shake shake invite!!!!! Yeahhh bloody right! She was straight on the beg to them when booking her London trip!! Jesus Christ she never gets a bloody invite why not just admit it!!
She tagged the knot churros and Peggy Porschen when asking for recommendations too. Aka - reposting "Answers from other people" (Herself) And tagging the companies with 😍😍😍.... Just waiting for them to pop up with invites which she definitely totally never expected 🙄😴🙄😴

She's so see through. Beggy and total Cringe. Her friends need to have a word and knock her down a peg or 20. She is a 10 a penny "influencer" 🤮🤢 Nothing special about her other than managing to lose 10 stone.

Reactions: 4
She tagged the knot churros and Peggy Porschen when asking for recommendations too. Aka - reposting "Answers from other people" (Herself) And tagging the companies with 😍😍😍.... Just waiting for them to pop up with invites which she definitely totally never expected 🙄😴🙄😴

She's so see through. Beggy and total Cringe. Her friends need to have a word and knock her down a peg or 20. She is a 10 a penny "influencer" 🤮🤢 Nothing special about her other than managing to lose 10 stone.
God knows how she maintains that 10 stone loss with the amount of tit she eats 😳

Reactions: 9
I think it's a shame shes gone down that route because looking back on her page she had good suggestions for weightloss/ slimming world and now it's all 'look at how amazing my life is while using my InFlUeNcER powers to duck you all over with tit products and reviews of restaurants you're never going to go to but I got a free meal out of it so follow and fund me' 🥴

Reactions: 12
Do these companies really contact her!!? She must email them all surely? Nobody else gets so much tit thrown their way.
I work in London and Shake Shack isn’t the place to be lol. It’s not the Ivy. She is probably emailing them and asking for a freebie in return for a shout out on The Gram. Decent places don’t need to get people to do that. She’s going to pack the weight on eating burgers like that!

Go on the shake shack insta page and see how many of the post she has liked in the last few days. F U C K I N G B EGGGGGGGG
OMG, good spot. Lolling! All for a free burger! Hahahahaha

She went for a double burger lol. Sod the diet hey, there is a £10 free burger to be had. Gimme gimme!! Hahahahaha

I think it's a shame shes gone down that route because looking back on her page she had good suggestions for weightloss/ slimming world and now it's all 'look at how amazing my life is while using my InFlUeNcER powers to duck you all over with tit products and reviews of restaurants you're never going to go to but I got a free meal out of it so follow and fund me' 🥴
To be honest, I doubt she has any other means of income - she’s not the brightest is she? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I work in London and Shake Shack isn’t the place to be lol. It’s not the Ivy. She is probably emailing them and asking for a freebie in return for a shout out on The Gram. Decent places don’t need to get people to do that. She’s going to pack the weight on eating burgers like that!

OMG, good spot. Lolling! All for a free burger! Hahahahaha

She went for a double burger lol. Sod the diet hey, there is a £10 free burger to be had. Gimme gimme!! Hahahahaha

To be honest, I doubt she has any other means of income - she’s not the brightest is she? 😂
Yep SS burgers arent all that! There are MUCH better burger places in London. honest burger, dirty bones ,chickN - but those places don’t use ‘influencers’ like her because they know a beg when they see one! They would ask proper food bloggers because they know that’s their target audience! Not tons of followers who she gained (pardon the pun) on a weigh loss journey account!
So all her followers are gonna rush to London for a massive burger?! How many syns is that?

Reactions: 5
Guys, do you REALLY think she’s been invited? She’s doing it on purpose now. Probs just went and paid and putting invite to be a nob

Reactions: 2
Can someone please explain what press discount actually is cos I swear these cunts just make it up thinking it looks better than a plain old AD.

BEG BEG BEG BEG BEG BEG

Reactions: 4
Can someone please explain what press discount actually is cos I swear these cunts just make it up thinking it looks better than a plain old AD.

BEG BEG BEG BEG BEG BEG
I think they get sent discount codes for money off ... I think.

Reactions: 1
No shame at all, imagine waking up and living your life around likes and freebies on a free app in your phone, sad reality of 2019.

Reactions: 3
She’s just obsessed with Instagram. She needs counselling. Time away with her gorgeous little girl and she’s talking to her phone. “Guys, we’ve just got back from the theatre”.... Utterly Batshit crazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.