_beingbrittany #3 Boyfriend on tag, fake designer bag, gifted *press stays, cankles for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brittany has blocked me. I asked the burger joint if they were that desperate for business they had to give out free £8 burgers to “influencers” who are supposed to be on diets. Genuine question!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We all know she weren’t invited! Begney strikes again 😂😂😂 shes a scrounger! Forever stuffing her face. Love to see her pile her weight back on! She’s taken a long time to loose that gain from Greece **pressdiscount

Reactions: 6
Brittany has blocked me. I asked the burger joint if they were that desperate for business they had to give out free £8 burgers to “influencers” who are supposed to be on diets. Genuine question!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Absolutely nothing wrong with that 🙄😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
But did they reply 😂😂

Reactions: 1
I love how on her last story she put ‘not gifted or anything’ ... congratulations you’ve managed to buy a bag of cookies on your own 👏🏼 ... like everyone else has to do!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I love how on her last story she put ‘not gifted or anything’ ... congratulations you’ve managed to buy a bag of cookies on your own 👏🏼 ... like everyone else has to do!
Honestly when she puts that the company who she bought it off must cringe so hard. Like why the duck would be ‘ gift’ it to you? 😂🤦🏽‍♀️😭 especially as she tags them in it. It’s just awkward

Reactions: 4
She’s just getting more cringe by the day. It’s quite amusing tbh because she thinks so much of herself 🙄

Reactions: 3
It really annoys me how people like her have such a bug following but people who actually have a purpose behind what they post, don’t take advantage of their followers and don’t accept every single thing offered to them have far less followers!!

Reactions: 4
Poor Betsy.. Back home from London and still dragged off to go shopping

Her daughter seems really nice but she’s quite beggy for attention too ... like mother like daughter i guess 🤷🏼‍♀️ Sad really 😬!

Reactions: 2
This is really petty BUT she put in her post that she went for the "shack meister." That's a hotdog, not a burger. It's literally on the menu picture that she posted. SHE JUST CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO GET THINGS RIGHT. It drives me absolutely insane

What is the actual purpose of her account now SW isn’t taking priority. Oh wait yeah, BEGS N STEALS! bleeping big brow baba witch....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.