_beingbrittany #3 Boyfriend on tag, fake designer bag, gifted *press stays, cankles for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like she actually did something worth while today judging by the other girls stories she was with , they went to a museum
Probably bcos it’s free, and she didn’t get ‘ invited’ anywhere. Bet she had messaged all of the merlin places on Southbank begging for an ‘invited’

Reactions: 2
Probably bcos it’s free, and she didn’t get ‘ invited’ anywhere. Bet she had messaged all of the merlin places on Southbank begging for an ‘invited’
Yeah like she did with Alton Towers! I bet all the London attractions got an email from her!

Reactions: 1
This is what I think, we're all a size 10 in stretchy clothing. So many of these instagrammers are hung up on a poxy label! That is literally her only redeeming feature - her hair 😂 How did you not rush over for an autograph when you saw her?!😎
Because she’s an annoying lump

Anyone noticed she’s started putting Ad on her Airbnb? Bout bleeping time!

Ok so she was obese from a young age. She’s told the story before. She’s changed her life by losing 10 stone - brilliant. But from what I’ve seen - and sorry if this has been said before, I’m new here! She lets her daughter pretty much eat and drink load of rubbish in excess infact and that’s from what we’ve seen when she posts - never mind the crap she eats that she doesn’t post - she is getting bigger and bigger. Does she not see the link here? Is she not seeing where this is going? She needs to control her daughters eating habits before history repeats itself!

Reactions: 4
I take it she didn't take poor Betsy to the theatre, nope, just the free museums instead. FFS SKIPPANY you can get tickets to the theatre relatively cheap these days, cheaper than the tat she buys for herself every other day. As a mum myself, that pisses me off so much.

Reactions: 4
I take it she didn't take poor Betsy to the theatre, nope, just the free museums instead. FFS SKIPPANY you can get tickets to the theatre relatively cheap these days, cheaper than the tat she buys for herself every other day. As a mum myself, that pisses me off so much.
How can you slag someone off for taking their child to a museum ? Free or not it’s a lovely day out.

Reactions: 8
How can you slag someone off for taking their child to a museum ? Free or not it’s a lovely day out.
Hardly slagged her off, or museums, but when she makes a massive point of taking her to the theatre.. then takes her home and watches supermarket sweep

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They’ve gone to Hamleys and it doesn’t seem like she’s treated Betsy to anything! Maybe she should spend £700 on Betsy rather than Balenciaga trainers.

Not supporting any small independant businesses today then beggy - take it no freebies have been offered !

Ohh there’s her free meal. Knew it wouldn’t be long before she got her freebie

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.