_beingbrittany #3 Boyfriend on tag, fake designer bag, gifted *press stays, cankles for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone said they saw her recently and she deffo looked more a 12/14
That was me, she’s certainly not a 12 in jeans. She’s too round in her arse area. To say how much she’s used that bloody face mask as well her skin is not great. Very lumpy in certain light.
Her hair did look lovely though.

Reactions: 1
Her latest post with the zara 'haul' - "sorry about mum and betsy being loud in the background" you mean sorry they are actually enjoying their weekend away while you play at being an 'influencer' and living your life through your phone. The fact that they are having quality time playing is worth way more than likes and followers chebbany!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
"A few people have asked to see the clothes ive bought from Zara" Sure they have.

Also the way she says Zara "Zaaraaaa" grates on me! Isnt she able to talk normally?

Reactions: 4
That was me, she’s certainly not a 12 in jeans. She’s too round in her arse area. To say how much she’s used that bloody face mask as well her skin is not great. Very lumpy in certain light.
Her hair did look lovely though.
This is what I think, we're all a size 10 in stretchy clothing. So many of these instagrammers are hung up on a poxy label! That is literally her only redeeming feature - her hair 😂 How did you not rush over for an autograph when you saw her?!😎

Her latest post with the zara 'haul' - "sorry about mum and betsy being loud in the background" you mean sorry they are actually enjoying their weekend away while you play at being an 'influencer' and living your life through your phone. The fact that they are having quality time playing is worth way more than likes and followers chebbany!!
No wander Betsy loves being with her mom! The other week when she going away with her ‘partner’ she asked Betsy if she’d miss her and she said no 🙈 looks as though her Nan actually plays with her and has time for her to just be a child.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
How does Betsy not have enough clothes for autumn/winter already? She is always buying her clothes. How many clothes does a child need?

I’ve kind of tolerated her this far, but going away AGAIN? Guys can’t you see you’re just funding her lifestyle to go away and shop. She never did any of this before she started selling her soul. Urghhhhhhh

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wait, why the duck would I want a plant pot of my actual tits? I mean we’re pretty liberal in this house with all sorts of weird tit lying about, but a plant pot of my tits? My nans gonna love that when she comes for a brew

Reactions: 5
Is she honestly keeping her daughter of school again for 3 days just to go to London? Shows what kind of parent she is.. take her in the bloody holidays education is important to ensure she doesn't turn out like you for crying out loud

Spent all weekend shopping with poor Betsy, bet you any money they’ll shop at least twice in London. She’s so bleeping repetitive and boring ‘buy oversized item of clothing, claim said item is an oversized size 10/12, have photo taken in a cafe, more oversized shopping, changing room selfie, obligatory snap of Betsy looking bored, photo of gifted restaurant trip or basic Deliveroo order’.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wait, why the duck would I want a plant pot of my actual tits? I mean we’re pretty liberal in this house with all sorts of weird tit lying about, but a plant pot of my tits? My nans gonna love that when she comes for a brew
Is that her boobs in the pic? Saggy tits? At her age? Mine are 6 inches higher than those and I’m 42 😂😂😂😂

Is she honestly keeping her daughter of school again for 3 days just to go to London? Shows what kind of parent she is.. take her in the bloody holidays education is important to ensure she doesn't turn out like you for crying out loud
Cant bare her but it is the holidays lol

I think it is half term, I know it is around here

She infuriates the life out of me!! There’s no way her hair has stayed that blonde for ‘years’ without even a toner!! So much lies

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.