_beingbrittany #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I highly doubt the exhibition gifted her them, itā€™s been going a while & doesnā€™t really need publicity from ā€˜influencersā€™. We went last year & it was pretty busy
Another influencer is there today too on a 'gifted' trip kristy Green, also has a thread on here and is also a nuskin rep!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I donā€™t like to comment on the child's weight but Brittany should be ashamed of herself for letting her get that big, sheā€™s going to grow up and have the same issues with food she does.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I donā€™t like to comment on the child's weight but Brittany should be ashamed of herself for letting her get that big, sheā€™s going to grow up and have the same issues with food she does.
She will see no issue with it and love that they can share clothes. It's absolutely disgraceful to see a child that age so big

• Sad
Reactions: 8
To be fair, as much as Iā€™m a bleep and donā€™t like the liar, her daughter shouldnā€™t be mentioned on here. I feel sorry for her. Can tell she would love siblings or parents who spent time with her without it being a pr trip or something that she thinks is Instagramable.

Sheā€™s a cute kid.

She wears oversized stuff I donā€™t think she is particularly large. Defo doesnā€™t dress like my 10 year old daughter does. My daughter wouldnā€™t be seen dead in that stuff she calls fashion lol. So yeah I feel for her when people pipe up on here about her weight as if people thought that of my kids Iā€™d be a bit gutted to be honest x

Reactions: 20
To be fair, as much as Iā€™m a bleep and donā€™t like the liar, her daughter shouldnā€™t be mentioned on here. I feel sorry for her. Can tell she would love siblings or parents who spent time with her without it being a pr trip or something that she thinks is Instagramable.

Sheā€™s a cute kid.

She wears oversized stuff I donā€™t think she is particularly large. Defo doesnā€™t dress like my 10 year old daughter does. My daughter wouldnā€™t be seen dead in that stuff she calls fashion lol. So yeah I feel for her when people pipe up on here about her weight as if people thought that of my kids Iā€™d be a bit gutted to be honest x
I agree. She shouldnā€™t be talked about and she definitely isnā€™t big, she wears oversized clothes like her mum.

Reactions: 12
The fact Brittany dresses her like that makes me sick. Let her be a child ffs.

Reactions: 9
I remember that Harry Potter tshirt Betsy has on. Fat Pam bought it last year for herself
when the went to the Warner bros tour. Itā€™s age 14+ oversized.
Looks like it fits Betsy to me.
Disgusting what sheā€™s done to that kid

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Betsy isnā€™t big, but cheese tits is just trying to model her into a proper mini me. Sadly sheā€™s succeeding, and I honestly believe anyone commenting on her at all is doing so out of pity. Sheā€™s obviously a bright kid, but her mother is brainwashing her one gifted day at a time.

Reactions: 7
I really hope that Betsy becomes a businesswoman or a teacher or a scientist. Or any other job that is the complete opposite of her scrounging, thick-as-two-short-planks, waste of oxygen mother.

Reactions: 8
My friend's daughter was a rather chubby child who used to love her food. We would be sat at a party and she'd eat the whole buffet bless her! They never ever commented or restricted her, they just encouraged her to be very active, took her to get involved in a lot of sports hobbies and she's now a slim, healthy, active teenager. Can we see these lazy fuckers doing anything with their child that doesn't involve shopping and eating? Doubtful.

My friend's daughter was a rather chubby child who used to love her food. We would be sat at a party and she'd eat the whole buffet bless her! They never ever commented or restricted her, they just encouraged her to be very active, took her to get involved in a lot of sports hobbies and she's now a slim, healthy, active teenager. Can we see these lazy fuckers doing anything with their child that doesn't involve shopping and eating? Doubtful.
My now 15 year old son used to be very chubby, heā€™d think nothing of eating dinner then desert and still be in the look out for more! But something in him just clicked and the last 2 years heā€™s lost almost 3 stone, looks and feels amazing heā€™s so active now. What makes me sad is he hates looking back on photos where he says he has a round face šŸ˜¢

• Sad
Reactions: 7
My now 15 year old son used to be very chubby, heā€™d think nothing of eating dinner then desert and still be in the look out for more! But something in him just clicked and the last 2 years heā€™s lost almost 3 stone, looks and feels amazing heā€™s so active now. What makes me sad is he hates looking back on photos where he says he has a round face šŸ˜¢
Wow that's amazing!! He'll accept his past when he's older. 15 is such an awkward age and it continues until at least the early 20s (mum of sons here) Boys get affected as deeply as girls about how they look, a lot of people don't realise. Especially these days where everyone is supposed to look like a Love Island contestant with perfect white teeth and muscles. It drives me mad. Kids can be so cruel so I hope Tittany is doing her best for her child

Reactions: 5
I think its sad as she's a primary school child and you'd assume she's much older. Doesn't help she's drinking macdonalds first thing in the morning. The problem is treating your child like your adult mate!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Really not fair to comment on betsyā€™s weight! Sheā€™s at a young impressionable age and I canā€™t imagine how devastated she would be and how much it would affect her if she googled her mums name and saw a bunch of comments about how sheā€™s ā€œso bigā€. Also I donā€™t think sheā€™s really that big at all! Just looks like normal pre-teen puppy fat - the size 14 top is clearly baggy on her.

• Heart
This thread is about Brittany not her child. End of
Itā€™s actually against tattle rules to police what others post on threads, fyi ;)
Brittany chooses to post her daughter on her Instagram with 120k strangers following, she can quite easily stop posting photos Betsy. If people arenā€™t happy about comments about her weight then just scroll past. Sheā€™s not your child so get over it.

I think its sad as she's a primary school child and you'd assume she's much older. Doesn't help she's drinking macdonalds first thing in the morning. The problem is treating your child like your adult mate!
did she show what Betsy had to drink? She could have had orange juice šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Imagine paying to have really fake looking boobs done for them to look like this a few years down the line šŸ™ˆ
Imagine paying someone to fill your lips into an hole šŸ˜‚

I love filler and get my lips done but I would be straight for getting them dissolved if someone did me the dirty like that

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.