_beingbrittany #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And another trip to another adult orientated place thatā€™s all for the pretty pictures for Instagram!! That poor girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Thread title suggestion
Fat Pam, legs like spam, ham hock arms and PR scam!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
ā€˜is it a boy or a girl?ā€™ ā€˜It actually identifies as a guntā€™
she actually looks like sheā€™s resting her food in her hand on her bump, wow!!!
Anyone know where her dress is from?
I donā€™t wanna click on her aff link

Reactions: 1
Fat moley man no necks stories- heā€™s such a twit. I honestly have second hand embarrassment- slates people for going out having a bank holiday booze. I would say wind your neck in but he literally cannot

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Fat moley man no necks stories- heā€™s such a twit. I honestly have second hand embarrassment- slates people for going out having a bank holiday booze. I would say wind your neck in but he literally cannot
Hahahaha this really made me laugh šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
His stories slagging of people going out drinking , when all they do is go out eating šŸ˜­šŸ˜…
He literally thinks he is above absolutely everyone else. Why because your life is so much better? Because you go to the gym, cheat on your bird whilst she eats herself to death and treat your child like sheā€™s your mate šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ these people are deluded. He honestly thinks he is gods gift. He needs to find inner peace so badly, he is clearly extremely unhappy with his own life and thatā€™s why he canā€™t bare people doing their own tit and having actual fun!

Reactions: 18
What a thrilling life they give Betsy. I bet she wakes up each morning wondering what shop sheā€™ll be dragged round that day šŸ„²

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.