_beingbrittany #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Chebs”. No Sean, it’s FAT CHEBS. They’re just fat tits now not fake tits. Pamalam and her fat tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has she actually gone to Pateley Bridge on holiday. It’s literally one tiny street with a few shops on. We walked round it in 20 mins. (We we’re going to Harrogate)

Reactions: 4
I feel sorry for Betsy, shoved behind like an extra. Wouldn’t know she was with them. Pair of vain cunts.

A2C3A38E-866F-4EE3-BFA2-C7B3F87B4899.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Has she actually gone to Pateley Bridge on holiday. It’s literally one tiny street with a few shops on. We walked round it in 20 mins. (We we’re going to Harrogate)
She goes anywhere where’s there are instagram worthy restaurants and somewhere to get that shot for the grid, I’m sure Betsy would love something like a centre parks or butlins to keep her occupied.

Reactions: 8
It’s about 20 min drive from the centre of Harrogate itself as well. I wonder if it was cheaper than staying in the centre OR was gifted 🙄. I can’t wait to see her getting pictures of all the places she can’t afford to by from. I also wonder how she’s coping with the all the hills 😅

Reactions: 6
I thought the same. We called off and we made half a day of it but we walked out miles into the back lanes (with the dogs) still didn’t do a whole day though.

They make me sick but specifically her. Poor Betsy forced into this tit life of selfies, food and begging. No fun allowed. No being a child allowed. Really bleeping sad. She says that's what she likes...why do you think that is? She's trying to please you which is double bleeping sad. Stop being selfish cunts and let your child be a child. Next betsy will be on IG with 'Unchildy Child' in her bio.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.