_beingbrittany #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fat Pam on only Pams watch me squirt (PRIMULA) on my cheese t*ts

I’m assuming it was a thread suggestion from @ChubClubThug I’ve added Fat Pam at the start as it was very much requested!

gotta bring this whopper of a photo over from the mystery poster! If you’ve anymore please feel free to post 😂😂
mid siZe but buying from the plus size section .. own the f up Brit! No one gives a duck ✊🏻💦

Reactions: 11
Where’s the title gone? Mid size styling after a thread title loss x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So I got a similar reply from the spa place, they have written that she could have been invited by a friend… so therefore could mabye write *invite?.. I have just sent them the screenshots to clarify if it was a free stay or has she paid for it.

2CB6ABF3-D429-4129-A6A7-E105C752812F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Where’s the title gone? Mid size styling after a thread title loss x
This is the new thread title, Fat Pam on only Pams watch me squirt (PRIMULA) on my cheese t*ts
I somehow deleted it whilst posting I’ve asked the mods to put it in for me

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s the way she’s put pr invite to make it look like it was a press event and she was invited for free.
Yeah I don’t think she has been invited by the sounds of the message and if she has managed to get it for free she probably begged for it, I’ll have them confirm this as well. He said he’s going to look into it tomorrow for me but he isn’t aware of anyone that’s had a free stay.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t think she got any free clothes from Asos either, she’s hardly a good advertisement for there clothes especially as she is not honest about her size. I think she just puts it on her stories so other brands think she is good enough to work with

Reactions: 10
I’ve not looked at her age since she was exposed as a racist, what has happened to her? For someone that was such a smug bleep 😱

Reactions: 10
Long time lurker, first time poster.

I saw this comment she said to someone who commented on her spa trip. I just burst out laughing with her gym comment.

Of course you wouldn't have seen the gym cheese tits, you wouldn't have bothered looking for it🤦🏼‍♀️
Screenshot_20220214-141609_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How embarrassing if she’s pretending to be gifted stays at places. What’s wrong with just going somewhere and PAYING. I think someones said before she try’s to be like all her fav influencers so has a warped sense of the world. If the other things she was gifted like the clothes actually were I’d be taken her off the pr list as well as they’ve never seen the light of day

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she got any free clothes from Asos either, she’s hardly a good advertisement for there clothes especially as she is not honest about her size. I think she just puts it on her stories so other brands think she is good enough to work with
I think it was a deal with stylecheat not asos. She prob earns them a few quid seeing as she posts her stylecheat link 20 times every bleeping day.

Reactions: 5
I feel like she is hard up for money and trying to make her seem more worth it to companies £££.

I saw a friend recently who wears exclusively fakes (but does admit it and they still cost her upwards of £300) In the past we have compared some of hers to mine that are real and they are almost identical if you didn't know what you are looking for. She mentioned how the prices have gone up massively of fakes and shipping can cost £80 for one pair of shoes. I wonder if this is why they have stopped buying so much designer stuff! We all know she has some bad bad fakes and I swear a lot of Seans trainers are fakes especially the limited edition ones that he always seems to manage to get and have massive resale value 🤔

Titters may have to get a proper job! She has got too used to living the high life haha

Reactions: 8
Also what size was that T-shirt for Betsy to be able to wear it comfortably as oversized? Clearly it was too small for Brit? Or betsys drowning in it

Reactions: 7
What a shame, I think I’ll reply to them saying I wouldn’t be happy if I had paid for a stay and knew these 2 chavs had been gifted one
C1F5EBBB-0C13-46E5-B2F2-2B5D78FE2EED.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
So now Fat Pam is going to be a title can I tell my Grandma she’s a plus size style influencer and is famous

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fat Pam on only Pams watch me squirt (PRIMULA) on my cheese t*ts

I’m assuming it was a thread suggestion from @ChubClubThug I’ve added Fat Pam at the start as it was very much requested!

gotta bring this whopper of a photo over from the mystery poster! If you’ve anymore please feel free to post 😂😂
Holllllly mollllly!? What's the story behind this picture? I can't find it on the previous thread, someone please explain, is that a RECENT picture?!?!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.