_beingbrittany #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t remember the last time she wore make up when it was clearly a week ago when she tramped to London to lick Jamie Genevieves bum hole and then proceeded to wear it in the next stories. She’s so full of tit. That’s what’s annoying. No one cares if you do or don’t wear it. Stop trying to be relatable. No one relates to a lying beggy racist

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Also love how she’s not showing the McDonald’s breakfast she has clearly consumed. 😂

She can’t remember the last time she wore make up when it was clearly a week ago when she tramped to London to lick Jamie Genevieves bum hole and then proceeded to wear it in the next stories. She’s so full of tit. That’s what’s annoying. No one cares if you do or don’t wear it. Stop trying to be relatable. No one relates to a lying beggy racist
I know. She literally tells lies all the time. Why?? 🤦🏼‍♀️ Can’t remember the last time I wore make up, can’t remember the last time I went out, can’t remember the last time I ate a bleeping brownie!!

Reactions: 7
Also love how she’s not showing the McDonald’s breakfast she has clearly consumed. 😂

I know. She literally tells lies all the time. Why?? 🤦🏼‍♀️ Can’t remember the last time I wore make up, can’t remember the last time I went out, can’t remember the last time I ate a bleeping brownie!!
Exactly! Hiding that she had a McDonald’s isn’t being “real” hun! Also I fear that Betsy is probably having a fizzy drink at 9.30 in the morning!

Reactions: 9
9089DDEB-D330-4839-8956-A1BC6633E0EC.jpeg

Strategically covering her side profile/double chin I see 👀 also how unimpressed does Betsy look that she’s kissing her cheek 😅🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wonder what pics Betsy will look back on in years to come and think yeah that’s my mum, I loved that day out we had a nice time and got some great photos together 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
The thumb in front of the chin is LOLS!!!
And by kindly gifted, she means she begged for them the fat woman!
Everything she is does is for the gram. She’s literally only taking Betsy out so she can upload it all to insta. Just have a day out with your daughter and don’t post it all on socials. She really is a bleep. 👊🏻

Reactions: 8
“Can’t remember the last time I”....here’s a few for ya Brit..
- Told the truth
- Saw ur downstairs mix up
- Reached your toes
- Had a job
- Was genuine
- Wasn’t a beg
- Was honest about your weight

Must be more......

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.