_beingbrittany #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it so strange that only people looking for curve/plus size message her for outfit ideas 🤔 I mean I’m a chunky girl but I follow slimmer girls and curvier girls, anyone would think she only posts the messages for the monstrosity dresses because it’s got a ad//aff attached to it 😠

Reactions: 10
I find it so strange that only people looking for curve/plus size message her for outfit ideas 🤔 I mean I’m a chunky girl but I follow slimmer girls and curvier girls, anyone would think she only posts the messages for the monstrosity dresses because it’s got a ad//aff attached to it 😠
I find it strange that people would ask her for outfit inspo and wouldn’t just look themselves. She definitely sends herself the suggestions

Reactions: 9
Wonder if anyone has ever asked for a more figure hugging outfit rather than all the tents she finds that are suitable for wedding, christenings, girls brunch, funeral and parents evening!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The fact that she has a jumper on (that doesn't look tight) that she is going to share with her 10/11 year old daughter, sends out all the res flags to me!!!!!!!!! 🚩🚩🚩🚩

Reactions: 18
How could you possibly share clothes with your 11 year old 😲 something isn’t right there!!

Reactions: 12
Is it just me or was she deliberately only filming half of them bikini bottoms to hide the width of them?
I wish she would stop being so f*cking fake and just own been fat, there is worse things to be.. like a racist…. Oh tit wait 🙃🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is it just me or was she deliberately only filming half of them bikini bottoms to hide the width of them?
I wish she would stop being so f*cking fake and just own been fat, there is worse things to be.. like a racist…. Oh tit wait 🙃🤭
Her cheese chebs in a bikini is giving me the boke

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.