_beingbrittany #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Call me jealous (I am in a way I guess), but I’m up ready to go to work as is my husband. Our son is in bed and despite it being the Easter holidays we can’t afford to take him away as we’re conscious of the rise in living costs, all this utilities tit and fuel prices. How do this pair of absolute thundercunts afford this lifestyle when they appear to have no proper jobs and a, therefore, unrealiable income?! And whilst I’m on one, not only are they lucky enough to be off on another jaunt away from home, they’ve dragged their child along to what can only be described as an adults break. I despise them 😂

Reactions: 24
Call me jealous (I am in a way I guess), but I’m up ready to go to work as is my husband. Our son is in bed and despite it being the Easter holidays we can’t afford to take him away as we’re conscious of the rise in living costs, all this utilities tit and fuel prices. How do this pair of absolute thundercunts afford this lifestyle when they appear to have no proper jobs and a, therefore, unrealiable income?! And whilst I’m on one, not only are they lucky enough to be off on another jaunt away from home, they’ve dragged their child along to what can only be described as an adults break. I despise them 😂
I wouldn’t be surprised if they were up to their eyeballs in debt. It will come to bite them on the arse soon enough when they can’t pay back what they owe plus any household bills. It’s quite sad really that they try to maintain this Instagram perfect lifestyle rather than enjoy what they can actually afford.
Myself & partner both work full time in well paid jobs, we own our home with no mortgage & have no kids but would struggle to pay for there lifestyle whilst actually having a good savings fund set aside for when we are older/emergencies.

Reactions: 8
Agree with you lovely. I have a good job with a very healthy salary, and I am currently working through Easter half term and not able to afford a break with my son as I’m worried about all my bills at the moment. They are constantly out and away on breaks and buying pointless tit but neither seem to have a stable income. I’m not jelous it just pisses me off!
Must be benefits, tax credits etc……. And then topped up with debt. Both vain scumbags!

Reactions: 3
I get the feeling that at some point he will have an All Inclusive at Her Majesty’s Pleasure.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Something dodgy going on definitely. Wish someone would come on with some insider knowledge 🧠

Reactions: 7
Nah I’m on one with this heffer today…. Does she eat bleeping cheese with everything!? Bet she puts a spoonful of philli in her tea. Cheese monster!!! 🧀👹
1BAE18DA-7CB9-4175-9403-05901B17A69A.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Why on earth would this be interesting to a child why can’t they do exciting things with her
Totally agree. Never child friendly places.

I’m actually concerned at Brit’s oversized denim jacket not looking too big on her 11yr old. I know people don’t like her being discussed here but she is straight up screwing that little girl up with her appalling eating habits. It’s cruel

Reactions: 13
Why on earth would this be interesting to a child why can’t they do exciting things with her
Seeing this photo of Betsy made me sad 😢 2 parents who don’t want to be seen as parents! If they could go everywhere without her they would and they do nothing with her in mind! She’s never been allowed to be a child. Pair of dickheads!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It’s honestly shocking. They’re away in the Easter holidays and she’s being dragged around shops. They’d have been better off going to York and going round the museums and experiences but no that would dampen their un-parenty parent image. She must be bored out of her mind poor kid. I’m sure she’d had rather stayed at home and gone to friends houses or something

Reactions: 11
Why do they not take her to Gullivers, Alton towers or somewhere she would actually like to go

Reactions: 14
I think most parents would agree that the best thing in the world is making your kids happy and seeing them enjoy themselves. These 2 cunts should never have had a kid they disgust me.

Reactions: 18
Am I missing something with Sean’s story? Sean Bean? I’m sure he’s from Sheffield … in a different riding. 😅

Reactions: 2
Oh hey Betsy! 🙄🙄🙄

The Gruffalo and Cheese Monster show! Cocks.
I bloody hate that smile she does where she turns up top lip up! 🤬

727DD19D-DA40-4662-9DD3-041A83E070A0.png

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.