_beingbrittany #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just been booking a hotel for the weekend and I can’t believe booking . Com you can pay via klarna!! Now wonder she’s always having weekends away lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Fat Pam on only Pams watch me squirt (PRIMULA) on my cheese t*ts

I’m assuming it was a thread suggestion from @ChubClubThug I’ve added Fat Pam at the start as it was very much requested!

gotta bring this whopper of a photo over from the mystery poster! If you’ve anymore please feel free to post 😂😂
This isn't a recent pic is it? 😱

Reactions: 2
I’ve just been booking a hotel for the weekend and I can’t believe booking . Com you can pay via klarna!! Now wonder she’s always having weekends away lol
I was gonna make a joke about getting a holiday with Klarna but if you actually can do that then I’ll shut up 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone let ITS know that she's a racist scumbag? I know she was sent free stuff recently and I'm happy to do it of anyone has screenshot handy can't remember what thread they were on!

Reactions: 3
How are Skipney and Pedalo affording a holiday? It doesn’t appear that either of them have a job.

Reactions: 4
Morning britt. Muggy bleep. Asos sharing minging dresses to hide how large YOU are, and she defo needs a new holiday wardrobe coz she’s double the size of last year 🤮

Reactions: 5
She will be on her stories today! Just got an email from asos. Mystery discount day

Reactions: 2
I don't think I've ever seen her in the same thing twice, so even if last year's did fit (probably because she buys tents!) I wouldn't expect to see her in anything she has worn before!

Morning britt. Muggy bleep. Asos sharing minging dresses to hide how large YOU are, and she defo needs a new holiday wardrobe coz she’s double the size of last year 🤮
Came here to say the same LOL as if they would fit her ffs

Of course cheese chugger 🤢
This is my problem with SW. Why will you need 70g of that slurpy thing exactly Ridiculous amount. That is half the entire tub. And you can easily gob down the whole tub still and considered ok.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.