_beingbrittany #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon the wls isn’t a bad shout. I know someone who has just had it done and after you’re discharged you’re put up in a hotel. Her fella is lording it up so I imagine she’s maybe scoping out places for after. Not a holiday for poor Betsy though, once again being dragged along to something. I’ve noticed a lot lately tits has said she’s with friends etc so maybe she actually would like a kids club after all she is a kid. I can’t wait for the day Betsy tells her to get lost and let her do things she wants. I feel it’s growing ever closer

Reactions: 4
we are missing the obvious question here .. “HOW IS SHE AFFORDING A HOLIDAY WHEN NEITHER OF THEM WORK?”

Reactions: 15
I’m not sure about the wls. Like someone else said you have to be so, so committed to it and cut loads of things out. Also, you have to do a pre wls diet, which I don’t think she could cope with it seeing how she loves eating out all the time

Reactions: 6
duck off is she having WLS, she spends her life gorging greasy burgers. There’s no way she’s going to give that tit up, that’s all she lives for.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If she went for WLS it still doesn't guarantee her losing weight or keeping it off. You still have to watch what you eat and put the work in. A lot of people think it's a quick fix but it's really not. You are committed to eating and living that way for the rest of your life. I don't think she'd do well on it because her whole life is eating and drinking
Yep I had one in January in turkey,theee hardest thing I have ever done! I don't think she wood cope as she's such a foody

Reactions: 6
Brilliant, even if it it wasn’t an ad then she still should make it clear she’s only sharing her code as she gets £30 back
Yeah definitely, I said in my complaint that she was being dishonest by not being transparent about the fact that she earns money from people using her code 😂

Reactions: 7
Not sure she would do wls, she clearly can lose the weight if she wants to she’s done it well before. As everyone else says she loves a good bit o grub eh titters. Don’t get free food invites unless you eat she tit out of every restaurant going. Beg.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.