_beingbrittany #16 face-dildo scam, barbering no-neck sham, next she’ll be begging for ham.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the duck does she get pr invites to these places? She’s the most illiterate, scrounging bleep I’ve ever come across.

Reactions: 15
So disappointed that Breedon Priory have gifted her a spa day. Somewhere I won’t be going back to now they’ve done that.

Reactions: 8
gosh haven’t looked at her page since before lockdown and she really has packed the pounds back on. I mean I know we all gained a little but she looks like a different person

please tell me she isn’t still claiming to be a size 12?

Reactions: 7
gosh haven’t looked at her page since before lockdown and she really has packed the pounds back on. I mean I know we all gained a little but she looks like a different person

please tell me she isn’t still claiming to be a size 12?
No she’s gone upto a size 14 now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
probably been said many times before but it really winds me up when bloody cheesechebs pam gets invited to these places for doing duck all! she sends emails begging for these invites and classes them as ‘work’ and goes round eating everyone out of house and home everyday

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s actually bigger than the OG Fat Pam now.

the song she’s put on that video 😳 🤢 “but it’s me who gets devoured” make me sick girl stop it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not sure why brands work with her? It’s just mirror pics and her engagement isn’t even that good it’s just other influencers commentin

Reactions: 6
Wow. No words

THREAD SUGGESTION: Fat Pam and her moon face, posting AFF links all over the place
It's his dirty pedalo face I can't stand, look at him always looking down his nose like he's some big somebody! He knows where his breads buttered!

Reactions: 12
Surely his neck hurts from constantly pushing it back like that 😵💫 makes him look a right twit 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has anyone else noticed amongst his awful tattoos on his chest it says “Tilly Fahy”. I know she’s said it’s her nickname but find it odd considering they aren’t married?

Reactions: 3
Has anyone else noticed amongst his awful tattoos on his chest it says “Tilly Fahy”. I know she’s said it’s her nickname but find it odd considering they aren’t married?
I think it says Elizabeth Tilly Fahy which would be Betsy’s name. Might be wrong though

Reactions: 3
First post in this thread but it’s a long time coming… I have followed her for some time now I think back when she actually used to do slimming world :LOL: not faking it like she does now. I genuinely from observing her for so long don’t think all of the PR invites are real .. could these be fake tags to make it look like to followers she gets gifted these stays and experiences? I think it could be. I know when it comes to business in Instagram world often hotels and big places that invite you to “ pr stays “ ect often have a list of things they want from you and either she is just extremely terrible at marketing anything but brownies or she genuinely hasn’t been gifted the stay and is doing this to make her look more popular than she is to encourage other businesses to reach out? Just a thought. I also thought this about the “ dior event” which I actually think was a free for all and not invited as these type of brands send amazing invites to events yet never seen any invite from what I can remember 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
First post in this thread but it’s a long time coming… I have followed her for some time now I think back when she actually used to do slimming world :LOL: not faking it like she does now. I genuinely from observing her for so long don’t think all of the PR invites are real .. could these be fake tags to make it look like to followers she gets gifted these stays and experiences? I think it could be. I know when it comes to business in Instagram world often hotels and big places that invite you to “ pr stays “ ect often have a list of things they want from you and either she is just extremely terrible at marketing anything but brownies or she genuinely hasn’t been gifted the stay and is doing this to make her look more popular than she is to encourage other businesses to reach out? Just a thought. I also thought this about the “ dior event” which I actually think was a free for all and not invited as these type of brands send amazing invites to events yet never seen any invite from what I can remember 🤣
I agree with this. I follow loads of other accounts who put gifted/ pr on free samples and beauty products that anyone can get if you’re part of their tester schemes/ literally sign up for them 😂 There’s no way she’s gifted half of these trips. I think companies are clocking on to it now and are being more picky when it comes to freebies, especially since being financially impacted from the pandemic

Reactions: 6
I agree with this. I follow loads of other accounts who put gifted/ pr on free samples and beauty products that anyone can get if you’re part of their tester schemes/ literally sign up for them 😂 There’s no way she’s gifted half of these trips. I think companies are clocking on to it now and are being more picky when it comes to freebies, especially since being financially impacted from the pandemic
I totally agree! Nowadays and especially people I follow on Instagram it is full on photoshoots and Instagram photos for the full weekend on their feed not just story or a reel.. let’s face it doubt they’ll want creepy in the photos.. he makes my skin crawl. It’s very like people who buy followers I know a local Instagram person to me who bought majority of her followers which boosted her Instagram to a career … which would faking PR invites and gifted products would do the same. Also I wonder how those skims are doing? Don’t remember seeing a full gifted post of them or review… wonder why :whistle::LOL:

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.