_beingbrittany #16 face-dildo scam, barbering no-neck sham, next she’ll be begging for ham.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to say it but I think she needs to size up, not down. Hope she doesn't need the toilet or she'll end up like Ross in friends carrying her trousers home.
She’ll need a pair of paste pants! That’s one of my favourite episodes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
duck me! Just caught up on her stories. The cankles on it. She’s like when woman get really old and all the water retains at the ankles to give you elephant foot. And those shoes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
She couldn’t even remember the name of the company that sent her freebies to promote 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t fathom how people don’t find her annoying. That car story was for her benefit only. You can tell when she’s having a day where she fancies herself. I would love her to do stories without filters…..

Reactions: 10
I can’t fathom how people don’t find her annoying. That car story was for her benefit only. You can tell when she’s having a day where she fancies herself. I would love her to do stories without filters…..
That will never happen! Just like her admitting she’s stacked all her weight back on will never happen!!

Reactions: 4
So the top she wore is river island plus size which starts in an 18. Not so petit Pam

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had been following the company that gave her those jumpers.... I'm not going to be buying from them now! I avoid companies that give away free stuff to begging influencers
The unboxing was shite, she didn't even show them properly then showed top bit as she's say in car with seatbelt on..

Reactions: 8
I had been following the company that gave her those jumpers.... I'm not going to be buying from them now! I avoid companies that give away free stuff to begging influencers
The unboxing was shite, she didn't even show them properly then showed top bit as she's say in car with seatbelt on..
Yeah, which lets be honest, she only did to show her filtered face off a bit. She don’t give a tit about the jumper.

Reactions: 1
It’s almost time for a new thread title and I’m SO excited to see what you all come up with, there have been some great ones on earlier pages 🤣

Reactions: 5
It’s almost time for a new thread title and I’m SO excited to see what you all come up with, there have been some great ones on earlier pages 🤣
It’s a lot easier when the suggestions with the most likes her picked, regardless when they were mentioned. Saves arguments. When people just repost their old ones again it gets messy.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.