__beingbrittany #15 One brownie away from __being(theoriginal)brittany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her engagement has dropped below 2% which is lovely to see!! She will be pushed to bottom of piles at decent companies now as thats terrible for someone who's full time job is an influencer!
I don’t know much about Instagram engagement but how much % would be considered good for someone with her following?

I don’t know much about Instagram engagement but how much % would be considered good for someone with her following?
Minimum would be 2.6% at a push for most clients but the person would have to offer something special/unique! Somewhere between 3-4% is ideal for big brands. She will probably still get tit tons of brownies from little companies who only look at the following count!

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think she hasn’t learnt anything from being called out about being racist?? I maybe mistaken but last time I looked he was white??
Saw this on her story and came straight here to check I wasn’t the only one who went 😱. Those two fat pots probably find it funny thinking “this will get the tattlers talking” I’d rather talk tit about you than eat free brownies and have ankles bigger than my thighs.

Reactions: 2
She’s got that email it says Hi Brittany at the top she isn’t sending it
then they see her posting it on insta complaining about work 😅 cheers you head

from what little we can read they’re seriously licking her hole so the least she can do is #collab with them

Reactions: 1
Her lying about her weight has genuinely made me question if me at size 20 looks how I think I do or twice as big. As if she's a 14 I must look bigger than I think I do....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Her lying about her weight has genuinely made me question if me at size 20 looks how I think I do or twice as big. As if she's a 14 I must look bigger than I think I do....
She is absolutely no way a 14. She is at least a 20 sometimes she looks a 22 depending on angles.

Reactions: 6
I think I look a similar size and I'm an 18-20ish although I am taller.

Thread suggestion: bUt ShE dOeSnT lIkE bRoWnIeS

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As someone said she’s not a 14! My thighs together don’t make one of hers 😱 and her shoulders she’s wider than a 14! Like someone said that company who’s set she’s wearing the biggest they do is 18!

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she understands her saying she’s mid sized makes people who are mid sized question there body type and how they look.

Reactions: 6
Is size 10-14 mid sized though! A 10 is small I think so that in itself is quite damaging. I'd have put mid sized at 14-18 then plus as the sizes that aren't so easily found on the high street.

Reactions: 5
Is size 10-14 mid sized though! A 10 is small I think so that in itself is quite damaging. I'd have put mid sized at 14-18 then plus as the sizes that aren't so easily found on the high street.
I lost 6 stone and then fitted into a 10 and my frame was so small. I gained some weight because I didn’t feel healthy. I was absolutely not mid size! Isn’t the UK average 12-14? So 10 is not midsize!! I’d say 14-18 too. 20 plus size

Reactions: 3
The
I lost 6 stone and then fitted into a 10 and my frame was so small. I gained some weight because I didn’t feel healthy. I was absolutely not mid size! Isn’t the UK average 12-14? So 10 is not midsize!! I’d say 14-18 too. 20 plus size
The average uk size is a 16. So I’d say midsize is 14-18.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.