__beingbrittany #15 One brownie away from __being(theoriginal)brittany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not seen that anywhere where was it?

Speaking of the pedalo what’s happened to his barber Instagram?! 👀
Oh yes his deleted all his photos and changed his name again! After seeing the tit he did he probably realised how crap he was lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh yes his deleted all his photos and changed his name again! After seeing the tit he did he probably realised how crap he was lol
I’m thinking the same!!! He’s either sacked it off or they’ve sacked him off!!!

🙈🙈🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
07D0576F-6218-4AA5-890B-003FC4A3AFB3.jpeg
Work ? Ha don’t make me laugh 😂 if you notice in the background it says “I’m a big fan of yours” I can’t imagine someone saying that to her

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her engagement has dropped below 2% which is lovely to see!! She will be pushed to bottom of piles at decent companies now as thats terrible for someone who's full time job is an influencer!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.