__beingbrittany #15 One brownie away from __being(theoriginal)brittany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old is Betsy? As someone who’s read Jacqueline Wilson books I can say that the girls in love, girls out late and girls in tears are really not suitable for her!
Call me old fashioned, I don’t care, but I think this little girl is being forced to grow up way too fast. Isn’t she still at primary school?

Reactions: 13
Call me old fashioned, I don’t care, but I think this little girl is being forced to grow up way too fast. Isn’t she still at primary school?
Her unmumsy mum wants to be her mate, she will have her leading the same life she does

Reactions: 7
She most definitely is! the pouting in photos, the eating on the way to school, wearing what her mum does. When was the last time they did anything that was actually age suitable for her??

Reactions: 6
She most definitely is! the pouting in photos, the eating on the way to school, wearing what her mum does. When was the last time they did anything that was actually age suitable for her??
Their days out are centred around eating!!!

Reactions: 5
How old is Betsy? As someone who’s read Jacqueline Wilson books I can say that the girls in love, girls out late and girls in tears are really not suitable for her!
I read those books in primary school i see no issue. Pretty sure Betsys in year six so cant see the problem myself.

Reactions: 15
I read those books in primary school i see no issue. Pretty sure Betsys in year six so cant see the problem myself.
Same, I read them in year 5/6 and only stopped when I hit year 7 because my school librarian said Jacqueline Wilson books were too young for me 😖

Reactions: 5
Surely if things were supposed to be oversized you just buy it in your normal size because it would have already got a bit extra material for it to be oversized? Obviously not the case if you want to make a normal T-shirt, jumper etc oversized.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When she lost all the weight she used to be so annoyed when she couldn’t buy from the plus size section. She used to say I prefer the plus sized clothes. Now she’s well that size she’s clinging on to mid size 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her lying about her weight has genuinely made me question if me at size 20 looks how I think I do or twice as big. As if she's a 14 I must look bigger than I think I do....
(not sure if this is allowed) but is the same as Demi Donnelly when you look at them you begin to question how you view yourself & as someone who is an “influence” it’s so damaging

Reactions: 4
Now she’s getting pr packages from Skinnydip?! Anyone got the racist screenshots and would like to send them onto them? Nip this in the bud!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.