__beingbrittany #15 One brownie away from __being(theoriginal)brittany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is she edited it to say Sex Savers. The ‘S’s’ wouldn’t be capitals if she hadn’t edited the text after 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The skinny bars won’t help.😭 I use to like her but now the whole mid size stuff really gets on my tits, if your so happy with the way you look then own it, nothing wrong with being plus size just don’t keep lying about it

Reactions: 7
You’ve just reminded me of that time she said she thought she could smell hash and was googling ‘what does hash smell like’ 🥴🥴😂
I think she knows living with a little git like no-neck he probably sells it!😄.... it would explain the weight gain anyway, she's always got the munchies

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How many syns are in bullshit? Cos it’s all that leaves her “miDsiZe” bleeping mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Betsys favourite time of the week is watching Elle Darby?
Wonderful parents aren't they!! Poor kid will have no drive because she has learned begging and what you look like matter...i bet she couldn't play a single childs game because her mother wants a clone and a mate

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.