__beingbrittany #15 One brownie away from __being(theoriginal)brittany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bleeping event? Cheesetits, going to an eatery to shovel lard into your skip gob isn’t attending an EvEnt. #PRinvite #fattiesunite #skipfulloflies #MiDsiZe

Reactions: 13
Honestly laugh every time I see her profile and it still says midsize styling after big weight loss

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“I could fit a newborn in there”

No hun, you could fit another fully grown Betsy in that stomach, let’s not beat about the bush.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I really think she just trying to keep people alive on her account, with these stupid questions! People have al saw her eating out everyday, knowing she isn’t a weight loss account anymore! She is not mid size either and I think it’s cheeky she calls her self that, she’s plus size and there’s no shame in that, just own it!

Reactions: 13
After yesterday’s roast and Chinese she’s had dominoes pizza today 😬 she’s a one woman round the world buffet.

not to be gross but her tit must seriously stink. Far from healthy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
After yesterday’s roast and Chinese she’s had dominoes pizza today 😬 she’s a one woman round the world buffet.

not to be gross but her tit must seriously stink. Far from healthy.
I always think this! She absolutely does not have a healthy gut

The wild deodorant has done me in. No tits unfortunately you aren’t that special to receive anything for someone getting a free case. It’s what everyone gets when you purchase 🤦🏼‍♀️. She’s been flogging the face vibrator too long thinking she’s gets things for sharing and selling

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.