__beingbrittany #15 One brownie away from __being(theoriginal)brittany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive got to be honest I dont think it’s slimming worlds fault. I don’t like it at all and it never worked for me. Only way I lose weight is carb cutting. I’m 43 and tried every diet under the sun. She did lose the weight originally on sw but then she got to her goal and went mad on gifted food. Even now when she occasionally mentions sw the next day she’s off shoveling her big gob. If she’s happy the size she is then good for her but stop saying midsize you’re plus size again.

Reactions: 13
Such bullshit saying it’s not her fault, yes it 100% is, I did slimmingworld lost 10stone on it but educated myself with exercise and healthy portion sizes at the same time.

Reactions: 19
I think the only reason she lost the weight and got the fake tits was because she was a woman scorned. No-neck stumpy was playing away wasn't he? So she was on a heartbreak diet. She lost the weight by extreme restriction, that's why it's all gone back on again

Reactions: 21
I think the only reason she lost the weight and got the fake tits was because she was a woman scorned. No-neck stumpy was playing away wasn't he? So she was on a heartbreak diet. She lost the weight by extreme restriction, that's why it's all gone back on again
100% didn’t he get someone else pregnant around the time she started slimming world? She was on a mission to get slim and get his attention back. I think he likes to keep her fat though, she will always say ‘he likes them thicc’ but I don’t think so, he likes HER thicc.

Reactions: 15
100% didn’t he get someone else pregnant around the time she started slimming world? She was on a mission to get slim and get his attention back. I think he likes to keep her fat though, she will always say ‘he likes them thicc’ but I don’t think so, he likes HER thicc.
She is thick 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I personally think it's damaging to state you're mid-size when you're clearly plus size. Imagine seeing her size which is plus size (nothing wrong with that) and knowing that you're midsize 10-14 etc, and thinking you look like her.
Body dismorphier at its finest and also triggering.

Reactions: 12
Totally agree. He knew he was punching when she lost weight and had confidence and he didn't like it. They're a right pair of grim bastards but he just takes the cake (and feeds it to tittany😄)

from what I remember that was posted on here, he was shagging the "dog woman" ?? Make of that what you want 🤣 to get someone pregnant as well😳 wow I'd chop his bits off never mind go back to the pig!! She's mental

Reactions: 9
Not a follower just come across this lady on my explore page and remembered seeing a thread about her. Wtf is mid size styling?? I have never heard the phrase mid size to describe a person but would guess it’s meant to be between average and plus size? Which doesn’t seem accurate. Just reminded me of this

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s the fault of slimming world.
I agree with you, slimming world have zero nutritional Information etc which ia absolutely mad.
But where exactly is her common sense as a human being? Even animals knows not to go near something or someone that once hurts them. As much as slimming world is a tit plan, she is shittier. I do follow slimming world plan but very conscious of my carb intake and i don't follow that 'syn' madness. I still lose weight albeit slowly. Whenever i fancy that 17syns sarnie, i bloody eat that because its just 350cals. Far healthier than a 10syns brownie square.

She is her major problem sadly 😥 😔

Reactions: 10
Ive got to be honest I dont think it’s slimming worlds fault. I don’t like it at all and it never worked for me. Only way I lose weight is carb cutting. I’m 43 and tried every diet under the sun. She did lose the weight originally on sw but then she got to her goal and went mad on gifted food. Even now when she occasionally mentions sw the next day she’s off shoveling her big gob. If she’s happy the size she is then good for her but stop saying midsize you’re plus size again.
I couldn't agree more. I'm on sw myself an am losing weight I don't find every aspect of it healthy minded but no one forces her to shove all this tit down her throat. Diet culture is not to be shamed for this 'thing'. Its the thing herself.

Reactions: 8
It’s honestly a bit sad. Neither Sw or herself are helping here. So many people put weight back on through sw because they lose a lot of weight and have no actual information on nutrition just syns etc. So when it goes back on they have no idea why and think a healthy a healthy b bagel every day balances out everything else. She will know full well all the stuff she’s eating isn’t helping because she’s been there before but she’s not doing a lot about it so she’ll have to just get on with it

Reactions: 4
I really dislike her using the term ‘midsize’ I’m sorry but I’m a Small & a medium in some things, so 10-12 and I see myself as ‘midsize’ she’s about 6 dress sizes bigger than me so she’s 100% not midsize

If you read this Brittany STOP lying, we can all clearly see you’ve piled it all back on.

Reactions: 11
MiDsiZe is just another buzz word for these chumpy insta begs to make bank shilling fast fashion to weight obsessed sheep!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.