__beingbrittany #15 One brownie away from __being(theoriginal)brittany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe how much weight she’s put on! Why does she pretend she follows SlimmingWorld when it’s clear she’s got no self control what so ever. She’s stacking it on.

Reactions: 10
I’ve not seen her posts for a while, I’m not on the blocked list….yet 😂 even in the past few months she’s stacked it on
She’s living her best life eating her I DoNt LiKe BrOwNiEs but there will come a point she will feel she needs to do something. She’s been there before, I bet she will again. I know myself as I was 23 stone myself and had enough. I think part of her lying 🤥 about her size to the masses is in a way helping her to lie to herself 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I can’t get over how much she’s put back on. She can’t keep eating primula on everything and breakfast barms daily and not think it’s going to have an effect. She should not be promoting these slimming groups surely she doesn’t still believe in this shite as it doesn’t work for her 🙈

Reactions: 4
So I just checked the site and it fits her nowhere nere like it shows fitting the model and the biggest size they do is 18 so she had deffo squashed into that cause that's the biggest they had

Reactions: 2
I can’t get over how much she’s put back on. She can’t keep eating primula on everything and breakfast barms daily and not think it’s going to have an effect. She should not be promoting these slimming groups surely she doesn’t still believe in this shite as it doesn’t work for her 🙈
As much as she’s a bleep, it’s not really her fault. It’s the fault of slimming world. They actively promote poor eating habits as they rely on repeat customers. When you join slimming world you literally join for life. For her to change her life and eating habits she would need to remove herself from anything remotely related to slimming world and educate herself on calories.

Reactions: 7
I don’t feel sorry for her. No one forced her to join slimming world. She could have chosen to educate herself on nutrition but she’s lazy, thick as tit, and let’s not forget, racist.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.