__beingbrittany #13 Buying anti-racist books, only cares about how she looks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t mention weigh ins anymore? Surely if calorie counting was working for her she’d be shouting it from the rooftops 🤨
Or it is working and IF she gets down to her lowest weight she will either be honest about the true weight gain and the knob heads that believe she is a size 14 will be like you have done so amazing well done for being 'honest and open' or she won't be honest how much she actually gained! Or she will just regain all the weight.

Reactions: 3
It really is, let her be a child! She's probably going to grow up desperate to be an influencer like her mum *snigger* and think being dragged around shops is a normal activity for a child.
Did you notice she said they were really comfy... They still had the packaging inside

Surely you’re not allowed to put swipe ups for stuff you just like? Wtf.

She definitely messages herself about things as I messaged her not so long ago just to see what her replies were like and all you get back is a heart or 1 word answer !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
anyone else clock the “unmumsy mum” claim in her bio 🥴 the identity crisis alarm is blaring

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Shes a few things in common with Homer Simpson with that and her moo moo 😂.
It reminds me of when Homer Simpson gets a certificate declaring he's 'not insane' ...

couldn't possibly be a racist - look at my shelf 😄 what a pair of grim bastards.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok I must be extremely unfit as when I do a brisk walk my BPM is the same as hers when she’s running .. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe that ‘run’ 😆 I had to go and check my Strava and I’ve done 5K walks in the same time, with my dog stopping and sniffing constantly.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.