__beingbrittany #13 Buying anti-racist books, only cares about how she looks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand how she can be constantly ordering clothes for herself. 1- how does she have the money and 2- how does she have the time to constantly scroll and find things to order? (And then add a bleeping swipe up link on the gram)

it really doesn’t really matter how long it took her to run 5k, she’s heavier and unfit so it’s going to take her a long time. Her time might have actually made someone else who was scared of people taking the piss out of their slowness bite the bullet and go for the first time. I don’t like her but props to her for posting it - lots wouldn’t!
So true it took me 45 minutes and Jesus I thought it was going to be a quick and easy jog and it almost killed me ha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t believe for one second she ran a whole 5k, she could barely walk in the video Sean posted without blowing out her arse. I agree with a previous post that perhaps she ran walked it but why not be honest & say that then claim to have ran a full 5k.
I believe time in a run is irrelevant it’s the getting out there & trying that counts, I suffer with bad joints & can probably walk quicker then I run but I have done a few runs in my time

Reactions: 6
It’s the claiming it’s a run which has annoyed me. Just say you went on a walk - she also said she hasn’t done it in over a year.. she never did it before she often said exercise wasn’t for her 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I'm sorry but WTAF- firstly does he even work because all I ever see him doing is chauffeuring her fat size 14 ass around and being dragged out for lunch/brunch/dinner at 'gram' friendly places mainly copying other 'influencers' and while I'm on that subject, funny how Krusty Kristyjgreen is 20 minutes away from Wells where Titbags has just asked for accommodation suggestions!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 9
I don’t believe for one second she ran a whole 5k, she could barely walk in the video Sean posted without blowing out her arse. I agree with a previous post that perhaps she ran walked it but why not be honest & say that then claim to have ran a full 5k.
I believe time in a run is irrelevant it’s the getting out there & trying that counts, I suffer with bad joints & can probably walk quicker then I run but I have done a few runs in my time
I’m the same, my knees are shot and legit probably could briskly walk the same difference 😂

Reactions: 2
I'm sorry but WTAF- firstly does he even work because all I ever see him doing is chauffeuring her fat size 14 ass around and being dragged out for lunch/brunch/dinner at 'gram' friendly places mainly copying other 'influencers' and while I'm on that subject, funny how Krusty Kristyjgreen is 20 minutes away from Wells where Titbags has just asked for accommodation suggestions!!!!!!!!
Size 14 is pretty average so wouldn't put a size 14 in the category of fat! She clearly isn't a size 14 though!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t understand how she can be constantly ordering clothes for herself. 1- how does she have the money and 2- how does she have the time to constantly scroll and find things to order? (And then add a bleeping swipe up link on the gram)

So true it took me 45 minutes and Jesus I thought it was going to be a quick and easy jog and it almost killed me ha
I don’t understand why she’s buying so many tents and muu muus when she’s CC and doing BiG wALkS?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And where Kristyjgreen’s Nuskin ‘hon’ stephaniebrogan has just been for the week too lol. There’s threads for both of them too. Pair of Twats.

Reactions: 2
Dairylea cheese triangles in her maid of honour gift? She must be weaning herself off the primula

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.