Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NapQueenReturns

Chatty Member
New thread title: _BeingBrittany #14: Used to be slim, now she’s just fat, hides in a tent and her boyfriends a twat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

sunisshining

Chatty Member
Have you seen Sean is training to be a barber? How is she still blowing money when he’s on an apprentice wage.. does she actually have a job?

Have you seen Sean is training to be a barber? How is she still blowing money when he’s on an apprentice wage.. does she actually have a job?

Drug dealer.

Drug dealer.

Drug dealer.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

helloann

Thread suggest - Brittany who ate all the pies? Don't try and cover with your midsize lies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

megsmagoo

VIP Member
it really doesn’t really matter how long it took her to run 5k, she’s heavier and unfit so it’s going to take her a long time. Her time might have actually made someone else who was scared of people taking the piss out of their slowness bite the bullet and go for the first time. I don’t like her but props to her for posting it - lots wouldn’t!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Loustafford

VIP Member
This is my personal opinion obviously everyone has different ideas of a holiday but why do things while away that you can quite easily do at home when you live near a big city eg bowling, ghetto golf etc
I’m having a long weekend in Blackpool, coming from the Midlands I can’t wait to eat fish and chips on the seafront and make sandcastles with the kids and spend £8:62 in 2ps for a shitty keyring that will mean the world to my little boy!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Why does she always whinge and slag off wearing make up? Don’t wear it then? Don’t spend 100s on Jamie Shills-her-Vieve shit and shag her account if you cba with make up and “can’t wait to remove it”.

Shove that Lumi up your MidsiZE fucking arsehole. GOOD GOD. Just use soap and water then do a bit of skincare.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

fairey789

I’m so disappointed, I follow the girl that tagged brit and said about it being Brit vibes... ewww 🤮 and literally until about 3 months ago they didn’t follow each other. Now it’s another case of shit influencers being up each other’s arses. It’s embarrassing. They’re always on the beg. Gifted fucking stays get me the most. I’m not looking for sympathy by the way but I’d love a break somewhere, husband working all through lockdown and me homeschooling 3 kids, one with severe learning difficulties. Can’t fucking afford one can we. But it’s ok to gift these pricks that prance around taking candid photos of tent dresses all day every day. 🤮🤮🤮I hate what Instagram has become, I really do!

Reactions: 26