__beingbrittany #13 Buying anti-racist books, only cares about how she looks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I HATE to stick up for her but those dresses are TENTS!!! I had to buy a size 6 to even remotely look on me!!! Absolute joke. She probably sized down at least 3 sizes to buy that!

Reactions: 1
Now I HATE to stick up for her but those dresses are TENTS!!! I had to buy a size 6 to even remotely look on me!!! Absolute joke. She probably sized down at least 3 sizes to buy that!
But she could have said ‘for reference I’ve had to buy a size 12, which is 3 sizes less than my usual’ but obviously she isn’t going to do that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Funny how we haven’t seen that “how to be an ally” anti-racist book in her house, only a picture of it in the shop 🙄

Reactions: 7
I called out her bestie Lauren mcvey on her stories for going shopping and touching/sitting on absolutely everything, and she blocked me and so did Brittany 😂
And she’s most definitely a size 18/20. I’m a size 18, and she’s bigger than me! There are so many plus size influencers who own being bigger, and look fabulous. They’ve made me so feel confident about my size, and make me realise there’s nothing to be ashamed of. She does the complete opposite. She sets us all back. And makes money doing it 🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I’ve got that jumpsuit she’s posted this morning and it’s definitely not oversized! I’d say it’s true to size. I ordered my size in it and it’s perfect

Reactions: 2
Did she say where she got her jumpsuit from? I was not about to click on that swipe up but I’m worried it’s the same one I got from ASOS. 😩😩😩

It’s her hands and arms that give it away to me, look how much slimmer her fingers were

Reactions: 5
Pretty sure Kristy G was at that Mortons Bistro a few days ago, talk about following the crowd!!!!!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.