__beingbrittany #13 Buying anti-racist books, only cares about how she looks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The spicentice code is back 🙄 disappointed they haven’t taken action against her racist arse. Wonder if proteinworld did anything as well. Everything she’s posted this morning has been an add and not properly advertised. She boils me more and more

Reactions: 7
So guys..

Last night she was in my dream!!! She was at the park with her daughter-Pushing her on the swings. She uploaded the video to insta and tagged MY boyfriend..😣

So i went to the park and confronted her,She said they had been friends since school 🤷🏽‍♀️ When i asked him what the fu*k was going on,It turns out he has no idea who she is and shes been trying for months to flirt with him!

WHY AM I DREAMING OF HER 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If she’s a 14 then I’m a size 4. She’s an absolute joke! I weigh 10 stone 2 and I’m a size 12 so how the duck can she be only a size up from me? I barely have any fat on me! She’s such a liar

Reactions: 9
I genuinely believe she’s bigger than that. Which is no issue at all, but I don’t see just a 3 stone gain when in pictures where she’s lost 3 stone 10, she is looking bigger now 🥴 either way it’s nothing to be embarrassed about, what is embarrassing is the blatant lies.
I think she is a 20 or 22 no way a size 16

Reactions: 3
And of course she bought the cake tub for Betsy, she’ll likely let her have the tub to run her finger around, poor little thing!

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t mention weigh ins anymore? Surely if calorie counting was working for her she’d be shouting it from the rooftops 🤨

Reactions: 7
I hope it’s just the filter and she doesn’t really have all that bronzer around her hairline. Jeeeeeez

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.