__beingbrittany #13 Buying anti-racist books, only cares about how she looks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi
never posted on this before but I bought the green spotty ASOS dress she swiped up to after seeing it on her (I’m a 14) and it’s absolutely enormous my mum keeps taking the piss out of me saying we could put a pole up and go on holiday in it. I showed her Brittany wearing it and she said she’s deffo lying about her size.
It’s actually really annoyed me because i thought it was nice to see clothes on someone who was my size, genuinely never thought she’d lie about her size but looking back at how she did look there’s no way she’s still at target. She shouldn’t be ashamed everyone’s gained weight with lockdown but she’s eating out and getting #gifted deserts a lot, people will think they can do that and still not gain weight, it’s like false advertisement for slimming world after loosing all her weight through sw. I also messaged her a while ago about the lumi since getting breakouts from masks and she blanked me, kinda glad now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi
never posted on this before but I bought the green spotty ASOS dress she swiped up to after seeing it on her (I’m a 14) and it’s absolutely enormous my mum keeps taking the piss out of me saying we could put a pole up and go on holiday in it. I showed her Brittany wearing it and she said she’s deffo lying about her size.
It’s actually really annoyed me because i thought it was nice to see clothes on someone who was my size, genuinely never thought she’d lie about her size but looking back at how she did look there’s no way she’s still at target. She shouldn’t be ashamed everyone’s gained weight with lockdown but she’s eating out and getting #gifted deserts a lot, people will think they can do that and still not gain weight, it’s like false advertisement for slimming world after loosing all her weight through sw. I also messaged her a while ago about the lumi since getting breakouts from masks and she blanked me, kinda glad now 😂
Im laughing at the pole comment made me giggle. Can someone jus comment have u gained weight just ask her?

Reactions: 5
What the duck has she got on today 🙈🙈🙈 she’s making herself look bigger by hiding it all the time now, just own up to it titts, it’s boring hearing you say everything you have a ad//aff for is oversized.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you think when she says a 14 she's on about her legs like a 14 each leg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
You don’t put baggy clothes on when you just paid £5k for a nice set of tits (well hers just look in proportion to the rest of her). Clearly chucking the weight on otherwise she would be wearing the low cut tops and dresses she was before. Chomp Chomp Cheat-anny

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.