__beingbrittany #12 Your comment has been seen and we don’t forgive that you were a teen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just made me so angry. It wasn’t one comment Brittany, you and Sean have said numerous things - your boyfriend even has nazi tattoos on his body! Disgusting.

Reactions: 9
The most awkward half arsed apology I have ever heard! We all know she would still make a comment like that daily it is just because she has been exposed as a racist!

Reactions: 2
If she was sorry she wouldn’t be blocking accounts for her page/ from seeing her story. She would have nothing to hide if she was truly sorry.

Reactions: 6
Bloody hell. Could she mention 10 years ago anymore 🙄 unreal. The most pathetic attempt at her form of an apology and constantly singing her own praises saying how proud of herself for growing 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Nah sorry Brit. You’ve made your bed.

Reactions: 3
I couldn’t even watch it all it was that pathetic. She’s completely feeling sorry for herself & I don’t think there is any genuine remorse there. I wonder how long until the ads start again

Reactions: 5
Eurgh. Just had to comment again at how pathetic that was. I’m actually even more fuming. She is literally brushing it under the carpet cause it was 10 years agooooooo. Fucks sake. Argghhhhh! Can’t stand her even more now.

Reactions: 6
Where to start.......

1. Telling everyone 'look how far I've come, look how much I've grown' duck RIGHT OFF

2. Rolling her eyes when she says 'racism isn't right'

3. 'I'm glad I have this platform to educate people around me'

4. Doesn't like confrontation but happy to stay people off for having an opinion on her 'platform' OK HUN

5. Sly dig about 'I've got to remember that people and be lovely' IM SORRY YOU SAID AT THE BEGINNING THAT PEOPLE NEEDED TO BE CALLED OUT!

6. The complete change in composure/attitude/voice/expression when she started talking about what she had been watching and doing made the entire thing fake as duck and forced! Clearly been coached and pushed to do stories by her MLM!

what an absolute pity party, but she didn't forget the filter!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It was the most pouty, self indulgent, pointless accumulation of stories I've ever seen. It was basically her massaging her ego and pretending to say whatever she feels she should say. She could have come back and said ''I've educated myself by doing x,y and z'' and that she was sorry from the bottom of her heart with a bit of sincerity and people would possibly have taken it a bit better.

She said she will teach Betsy, how about starting with Sean and his racism issues first.

A body language expert would have a field day picking apart her eye rolling and her tongue clicking and looking up whilst she concots a bit more ''woe is me'' tit.

The long and short of it is, she is sorry she got caught and is now trying to do damage control rather than actually apologise

Reactions: 20
Wow, I feel so so pissed off after seeing her ‘apology’ that she made all about her. It’s disgusting. “I know I didn’t have to say anything” “I’ll be told off for mentioning it again”
“I’ve been crying about it, thanks for everyone that’s checked to see I’m okay”
No reference of the racist account her boyfriend created after the scandal broke. Disgusting behaviour and so very WOE IS ME

Reactions: 13
Wow, I feel so so pissed off after seeing her ‘apology’ that she made all about her. It’s disgusting. “I know I didn’t have to say anything” “I’ll be told off for mentioning it again”
“I’ve been crying about it, thanks for everyone that’s checked to see I’m okay”
No reference of the racist account her boyfriend created after the scandal broke. Disgusting behaviour and so very WOE IS ME
Oh that really tipped me when she said ''I know I'll get told off for mentioning it again'' and when she kept saying that she didn't need to say anything. Absolute egotistical cheese brained wanker

Reactions: 12
She couldn’t even look directly in the camera & ‘I’ve not got a bad bone in my body’ is not something you say about yourself 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What the duck even was that? She clearly had notes written down at the side of her as she kept pausing to read something. You’d think she’d been “offline” because someone had died, not because she was called out for being a racist scum bag the way she was putting on that sad voice. I just can’t.

Reactions: 12
Why is she trying to make out she’s a poor soul 😂 Brittany hun Iv messaged you a few times to call you out on various things including racism and every time you’ve responded by being a cheeky twit and then blocking me 😂

Reactions: 15
Love the “I could’ve just brushed it under the carpet and been like ~oh it was ten years ago I’m a different person now!!!~” straight after she announced that it happened ten years ago and that she’s a different person now, really screams ✨ growth ✨

Reactions: 17
The tats don't lie (no-neck) we see you both 🤡💩👀... stacking on 4/5 stone doesn't meant you've grown as a person Tittany...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.