90 day fiancé

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know how to do the 'spoiler' thingy you've done and didn't want to share stuff in case others don't want to know what could be happening 😉
Oh ok no worries was just checking it wasn’t against the rules!! To do the Spoiler trick you type
[ spoiler ] at the start and then [ /spoiler ] at the end without the spaces between the brackets! 😊

Reactions: 4
Oh ok no worries was just checking it wasn’t against the rules!! To do the Spoiler trick you type
[ spoiler ] at the start and then [ /spoiler ] at the end without the spaces between the brackets! 😊
Oh cool I didn't know that..... Thank you ☺

Or to save you typing, go to the three dots and an arrow next to the smiley face at the top of the reply box. And you’ll see a flag saying spoiler. This sets it up for you and you just type in between the 2 ‘spoiler’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I made my bf watch 90 day fiancé with me, now he’s hooked too. Especially on watching David’s wild goose chase in the Ukraine. I won’t tell him the spoiler in the thread though :LOL:

• Heart
Baby girl Lisa is a mess. She is threatening to Doxx someone on instagram live right now :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
The facebook link doesn't seem to work anymore.. does any nody know where else i can watch full episodes? Thanks

Reactions: 1
The facebook link doesn't seem to work anymore.. does any nody know where else i can watch full episodes? Thanks
I know - I was midway through an episode and had left it on the screen came back and it had gone - gutted .:cry::cry:... can't find anywhere yet - let me know if you do ..... !

I’m really late to this party, but ooooh my daaaaays. I’ve never seen anything like it. It’s like Catfish on steroids.

• Haha
I’m late to the party too... I’m obsessed with the new series of the other way ... on what planet does that girl from Florida think she’s going to bet by in a Muslim country? The episodes just aren’t long enough!

I’m late to the party too... I’m obsessed with the new series of the other way ... on what planet does that girl from Florida think she’s going to bet by in a Muslim country? The episodes just aren’t long enough!
I’m just getting to the end of Before the 90 Days, not watched any other ones but I am OBSESSED!!

How about when David fired the private investigator? Told him he’s fired 🤣🤣 WTF

Then later on the private investigator shows him all the sites Lana has been on so he send the PI a picture oh him and Lana. All bizzare he’s really strange if you ask me

How about when David fired the private investigator? Told him he’s fired 🤣🤣 WTF

Then later on the private investigator shows him all the sites Lana has been on so he send the PI a picture oh him and Lana. All bizzare he’s really strange if you ask me
Or Geoffrey thinking spending 3 months in prison a million years ago is the biggest issues in life 😂

David is not right at all, stalker like.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Or Geoffrey thinking spending 3 months in prison a million years ago is the biggest issues in life 😂

David is not right at all, stalker like.
[/QUOTE
I know it went on and on and on. But there’s more to him. He’s a criminal. Beats women. Dangerous guy hence why the last few episodes of pillow talk you don’t see Varya and his story play out. Also he’s a big cry baby.

Aw really? It kind of just makes out he sold some drugs, did a few months in jail and it’s the end of the world, I didn’t realise there was more to it. I mean let’s be honest, they are all bonkers.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.