90 day fiancé

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair bugs me every time she’s on! And when she’s drunk her mouth movement gives me the heebies!
Yes! He is annoying but his inside info is on point. Everything he writes/speaks is gospel. He’s never wrong.
Let me know in the days to come what you think of him, he spends so much time and energy making sure he’s got all the info for us!

Reactions: 2
Her hair bugs me every time she’s on! And when she’s drunk her mouth movement gives me the heebies!
Yes! He is annoying but his inside info is on point. Everything he writes/speaks is gospel. He’s never wrong.
Let me know in the days to come what you think of him, he spends so much time and energy making sure he’s got all the info for us!
I really like johnny Yates Insta too ! He never posts anything until he's absolutely sure the info he's being told is correct. Apparently Cesar split with Maria before filming started and he just put all that on for the show. What does everyone make on him?

Yes! I think Cesar is fill off tit. It’s been proven they weren’t even together. No way can he send over $40k - he’s just a nail tech.

Reactions: 4
omg!!! so, I just binged all of 90 days the other way this weekend and I am hooked once again!!! I also love Anfisa from the other series and wish her all the best....woes anyone have any thoughts on what will happen when George will get out of jail?xx

Love this show! But there’s so much of it I can’t keep up!

I’m currently working my way through the series with Anna and Mursel. How does that woman not understand why her boys are not accepting of him? He’s basically forcing her to deny their existence to his parents, of course they’re not going to like him.

Reactions: 1
Do you follow John Yates? (IG & Twitter) He’s the 90DF blogger. Gets all the inside knowledge ( I know I’m sad 😂) but the gossip behind the scenes he finds out is priceless! He’s friends with a lot of them, saves their IG Lives - he’s my secret addiction.
I really like Jihoon. Angela is a bull! I do feel sorry for Michael but that green card is too appealing for him. Karine field, again, for divorce from Paul - his run though 😂
Anybody else get Catfish vibes of Tom? I remember when him and Darcey appeared and his picture is nothing like him IRL. Darcey is another kettle of fish. She’s now looking for an Aussie man 🤔
Darcey is looking for ANY man, she is beyond cringe , embarrassingly cringe

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.