90 day fiancé

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooo much more to it. He has DV cases against him too. I find reddit good for discussing 90 day literally type in 90dayfiance and who you want to talk about and you’ll get reems of threads! I love it the show is totally nuts

Reactions: 5
Sooo much more to it. He has DV cases against him too. I find reddit good for discussing 90 day literally type in 90dayfiance and who you want to talk about and you’ll get reems of threads! I love it the show is totally nuts
omg I’ve just looked it all up! What an hole of a man. Now you read all that, you can see it a lot more throughout his treatment of Varya.

Avery and ash ending over a diet 😂
poor Rose & Erika. Actually liked Darcy in that tell all ep.

omg I’ve just looked it all up! What an hole of a man. Now you read all that, you can see it a lot more throughout his treatment of Varya.
Yeah like when she wanted to stay at her friends the first night they met and he went silent... RED FLAG!! 🚩 🚩 🚩

Reactions: 2
How about when David fired the private investigator? Told him he’s fired 🤣🤣 WTF

Then later on the private investigator shows him all the sites Lana has been on so he send the PI a picture oh him and Lana. All bizzare he’s really strange if you ask me
David and his leather jacket are 2 funny, he’s on another planet

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
David is just a clown. Loved Ed winding him up 🤣 can’t believe Tom - sliding into all the girls DMs 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 1
David is just a clown. Loved Ed winding him up 🤣 can’t believe Tom - sliding into all the girls DMs 😂
That Tom is so creepy. I think he got with Darcey as he thought all the Americans would love him fofr his supposed charm and American accent 🤣
He’s also spy behind closed doors I think. Remember he called Darcey Fat as he wasn’t getting his own way. Was horrible.

• Sick
I am late to this thread as well I am In the UK Darcy is way too needy Tom is a creep,baby love lisa is more stupid than Angela but I just Love It

I’m watching season 2 now, I’ve done this totally backwards. I am absolutely horrified with Jesse.

Reactions: 2
I am watching a spin of Paul and Katrina
are in it she’s pregnant she is really horrible to him he wasn’t able to bring all the items. She requested it’s plain to see she doesn’t want him ...what is it with these girls and cuddly toys??

Reactions: 1
Recording it, not started yet. Still ploughing my way through the old series. Not easy to keep up with tv shows when everyone’s at home 😡😆
You aren’t missing much of the new series, most couples are like a car crash waiting to happen.. well I suppose it’s like that every time 😆

• Haha
Hahaha they’re all car crashes! Although I think amando and his partner may work!
Oh they’re my favourite couple already!! I don’t like any others 😂 I’m excited to see how the birth in Ethiopia goes for the woman, can’t remember her name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.