90 day fiancé

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh they’re my favourite couple already!! I don’t like any others 😂 I’m excited to see how the birth in Ethiopia goes for the woman, can’t remember her name
Oh yes!! I think she is insaneeeee and it won’t work out but I’m excited to see her story play out! Did anyone see Darcey and Stacey have their own show coming out on TLC?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Oh yes!! I think she is insaneeeee and it won’t work out but I’m excited to see her story play out! Did anyone see Darcey and Stacey have their own show coming out on TLC?
I love Darcey 🤣 Did they announce a start date for it?

Reactions: 1
Oh they’re my favourite couple already!! I don’t like any others 😂 I’m excited to see how the birth in Ethiopia goes for the woman, can’t remember her name
She’s in for a big shock, she looks like she’s a princess 🤭

New series of Happily Ever After starts 16th July on tlc.

Finally finished before the 90 days. Loved the tell all’s but surprised they didn’t address Geoffrey and Varyas absence. David is sooooo in denial it’s unreal and quite uncomfortable to watch. I’ll be interested to see how this pans out in the coming weeks and months. Good job that ring was only cubic zirconia is all I can say!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
OMG I love Darcey so I really want to see this!

Reactions: 2
Started watching ‘the other way’ cor blimey 😮 that young girl dating 83+ year olds. And the old woman wanting a man who at first catfished her and was then found out to be married 😂 what a rollercoaster Already and I’ve only been watching for 20 mins 😂

Reactions: 3
Just hopping on here, havent read the whole thread properly so sorry if it has been answered before. Does anyone know how I can watch 90 Day and The Other Way in Ireland via a stream service? I have Hayu but dont think 90 Day is on it... dont have Sky etc... thanks

Just hopping on here, havent read the whole thread properly so sorry if it has been answered before. Does anyone know how I can watch 90 Day and The Other Way in Ireland via a stream service? I have Hayu but dont think 90 Day is on it... dont have Sky etc... thanks
Would a online stream site be ok?

How can anyone want to be in a relationship with Colt-ee, his mum and the cats 🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Not started watching yet but I’ve seen some clips that are interesting. Coltee doing what appears to be the truffle shuffle 🤮

How can anyone want to be in a relationship with Colt-ee, his mum and the cats 🙈
I don’t think Larissa was blameless but I definitely think he gaslighted her. He makes me feel so uncomfortable. Him and his mum need to cut the cord

Reactions: 3
Don’t see Brittany and Yazan lasting 🙈 all the drama already. Love Kenneth & Armando

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.