90 day fiancé

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww i feel so sorry for yolanda. Baby girl lisa & her fella just cringe me out. Can’t see any of these couples lasting so far.

Reactions: 6
Yep I’m still watching. I can’t believe Yolanda still believes he’s the real deal. Lisa is a nasty control freak and he will be going nowhere with her if she carries on. She thinks she holds all the cards being an American.

I agree, I don't know where they find these people... but I'm glad they do. Excellent TV.
Can't stand BabyGirl Lisa but more so David and Yolanda wind me up and I don't think they should be on the show as it's so obvious they are being catfished and so pointless if they don't meet?

Does anyone watch PillowTalk? I absolutely love it, it's like Gogglebox for 90dayfiance with all the old faves - I adore Alexi and also love Annie!

Oh and don't get me started on Ed! What is Rose thinking?! How did/do her family keep a straight face?! So sickening.

Reactions: 9
Baby girl Lisa sounds like a man who smokes 50 fags a day....even if Soulja boy is using her to get to the states how the hell can he even fake it and sleep with her 🙈 it’s car crash tv but I feel the couples are getting faker and faker trying to get famous like other seasons couples

Reactions: 8
I literally live for this show. Pillow talk is hilarious too. I love the way it’s on for 2 hours. Such a treat right now. I want more more more!!

Baby girl Lisa and Usman are just so strange. They’re like the poor mans version of Angela and Michael. Where’s Ed’s neck? When he asked to kiss Rose’s feet 😳😳😳😳😳😳

Oh I'm so glad to find this thread - I found 90 Days on a FB video by accident and I'm hooked - but we don't have TLC so I end up hopping about looking at random clips and programmes - also old ones...... ! It's car crash telly at it's best and I'm so invested ! Does anyone know where I can just watch a full episode if I've not got TLC ? Ed is vile I did find it funny that after he told her she'd got bad breath (RUDE!) he was 'I love you' as she walked past and she was telling him 'you're ugly' in her language and he was like 'I hope that means I love you' ... No it doesn't you nasty man !! 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have just discovered this gem after seeing loads of big Ed memes on Instagram.
Was enjoying it so much decided to start from Season 1.

The men seem so go for petite women from deprived countries and women get the love bug from ‘hunky’ guys.

Anyone else watch it?

Reactions: 2
I have just discovered this gem after seeing loads of big Ed memes on Instagram.
Was enjoying it so much decided to start from Season 1.

The men seem so go for petite women from deprived countries and women get the love bug from ‘hunky’ guys.

Anyone else watch it?
I saw clips on FB of current series... just found a FB page that shows full episodes as I don't have TLC watching on there - couldn't see Season 1 but just started Season 2 - hooked..... !!

Reactions: 2
As you can guess by my name it’s my guilty pleasure. Its car crash material. The first season they’re all fairly normal and then season 2 starts and boom the crazy comes out.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.