90 day fiancé

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume it will be on D+..however do you really want to watch Big Ed and Angela?!
I find Big Ed hilarious the fact that he is so oblivious to the fact that he is a complete narcissist and is an absolute horror of a man apart from reminding me of a gnome… is the saga with Liz still going on ?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
As a late arrival I'm still working my way through these series. Halfway through series 6 I had to skip on to series 7 because it was getting a bit boring - but I noticed a few look-a-likies. Colt = Dan Wootton ... and Evelyn = Nigella Lawson. I'll maybe go back to them later but found myself getting a bit distracted with Larrisa's strange pronunciations, ie, Colt-ee, ring-ee, etc. Yes I know English wasn't her 1st language but it was nearly every other word that had an ee added on and it got on my nerves a bit - she was also a bit of a witch which didn't help.

Also got really distracted with the girl with the half-pink, half-purple hair - her fringe had far too much pink. And in another series one of the girls had bright blue eyeshadow on one eye and just a shade of grey on the other - and no it wasn't the lighting. Maybe I've one of those conditions ... 😬

The one I'm watching now has a guy who has just one bedroom and sleeps with his young hyperactive son, he brought a g/f to America without making different sleeping arrangements, so they're all sleeping in the same bed. And she's sex mad. :eek:

Don't know what I'll do when I've watched the whole heap - I'm totally addicted.

Reactions: 3
I assume it will be on D+..however do you really want to watch Big Ed and Angela?!
Same here, only asking as usually D+ do a “coming soon” feature and I didn’t see it. I am curious to see how this new show/format will turn out. Not soo curious over Big Ed 🤣

Same here, only asking as usually D+ do a “coming soon” feature and I didn’t see it. I am curious to see how this new show/format will turn out. Not soo curious over Big Ed 🤣
I have found that, in the coming soon section, sometimes a program might appear a week before it's due. .

I don't see the point of Angela and Michael being on it as he still isn't in the US!

3 episodes of the latest series up here if anyone wants to watch.
Am so irritated by the Clacton on Sea guy calling his partner Marcy when her name is clearly Mercy.

Also 'I love you Chicken' is killing me. 🤣

• Haha
I have found that, in the coming soon section, sometimes a program might appear a week before it's due. .

I don't see the point of Angela and Michael being on it as he still isn't in the US!
I agree!! Is Michael’s visa the longest one to not yet be accepted?

Reactions: 4
Also wouldn’t the fact that their relationship ( such as it is ) has been played out in front of the US audience and in other countries too, be a giant spanner in the works, What government official is going to watch the two of them and think they are candidates for a happy marriage … Michael is doomed I don’t think spousal visa will ever be granted.

Also wouldn’t the fact that their relationship ( such as it is ) has been played out in front of the US audience and in other countries too, be a giant spanner in the works, What government official is going to watch the two of them and think they are candidates for a happy marriage … Michael is doomed I don’t think spousal visa will ever be granted.
It's probably for the best as I worry about his safety!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
3 episodes of the latest series up here if anyone wants to watch.
Am so irritated by the Clacton on Sea guy calling his partner Marcy when her name is clearly Mercy.

Also 'I love you Chicken' is killing me. 🤣

Thanks for that! It’s now in my head 😂
👁♥🐓🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Which season are you talking about here please?

Watching episode 4.

I hope Shane & Mert can live a happy life together in the UK.

I love you chicken is just a disaster waiting to happen.

Watching episode 4.

I hope Shane & Mert can live a happy life together in the UK.

I love you chicken is just a disaster waiting to happen.
Pretty bad that he doesn't get let through immigration isn't it. But I reckon they've tried to bend the rules with him staying with her and let's face it she has no income other than her bloody DLA 😭 I'm honestly shocked that they actually got married. She's clearly seriously lacking in brain cells and any common sense at all.
---
Screenshot_20230724_234751_Samsung Internet.jpg

So I know nothing about visa rules for Colombians entering the UK lol but this is what it says on gov.uk

I'd put money on it being the financial requirements they're failing. She was asked about his income wasn't she on the phone.

Made me laugh when she said the immigration officer didn't wanna know about his IBS 🤣

Last edited:
I don’t know about the rules for visiting from Columbia either but he isn’t really visiting for tourism. I remember watching those boarder protection shows back in the day and I’m sure they didn’t like if it you were visiting your partner as a ‘tourist’

Which season are you talking about here please?
Sorry we were talking about if and when the new one in the 90 days franchise ( the last resort )will be airing on D+…

I see that Kadie from 90days UK has finally taken to TikTok and said that she and Alejandro have split up..

Reactions: 2
I'm a tiny bit behind - is there a reason why his visa hasn't been accepted?! What is the delay.

I'm fascinated by Angela and the way she behaves - Can you imagine if the gender roles were reversed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.