90 day fiancé

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've watched Darcey & Jesse in Before The 90 Days and am now desperate keen to know if they appear in any series of 90 Day Fiance. I need to see how things go if he visits her in America. Does anyone know? Ta.

Reactions: 1
I've watched Darcey & Jesse in Before The 90 Days and am now desperate keen to know if they appear in any series of 90 Day Fiance. I need to see how things go if he visits her in America. Does anyone know? Ta.
he does go and see her but I think that was in series 2 of before the 90 days, I don't think they were on the main 90 day fiancé show

Reactions: 2
And it doesn't end well! There is an iconic scene with steak...They both appear with other people in later seasons and she has a spin off show with her sister..

I'm just watching the new episodes with Darcey & Tom. That Jesse one was a horror of a control freak, but Darcey's nearly begging Tom to propose (as she did also with Mr Control Freak). I suppose at least nobody can accuse her of playing hard to get. 😬

Season 2 of Before the 90 Days.
They have an almighty argument over how to cut a steak (yes, really) 😂

• Haha
Is there any threads on here that aren’t hyping up Andrei and Elizabeth and Alex and Loren? I just can’t understand the attraction with these couples. Andrei and Elizabeth seem to be constantly holidaying with their kids and selling stuff on IG and Alex and Loren are the same except without their kids most of the time. It annoys me when she says she’s a busy mum of 3…… aye when your home Loren. I actually used to like these couples but it’s all about the money and fame now

@Maz40 I get what you are saying..i don't like the fact the Andrei and Elizabeth's daughter has a You Tube channel..

• Wow
@Maz40 I get what you are saying..i don't like the fact the Andrei and Elizabeth's daughter has a You Tube channel..
Oh absolutely. It’s not right. It’s the fact they advertise it on their page to go and subscribe to their toddler daughter. Just waiting on W getting his own page soon so they can get freebies and what not. It’s just not right at all

. It annoys me when she says she’s a busy mum of 3…… aye when your home Loren. I actually used to like these couples but it’s all about the money and fame now
I don't follow them on Instagram
What are Loren and Alexei like?

Hi, new to this thread but not new to 90 day 👋 is this the right place to discuss the UK one or does it have it's own one?

Had a bit of a read now and I think it is.

Hopefully everyone else thinks Kadie is a sweetheart like me! I know she's a bit uncultured but she generally means well i think lol.

But I wanted to say I think they have been married for a while now as she has been wearing a wedding ring while in Mexico. I went back thru her pics and think they may have got married during her time in Mexico. And guess all will be revealed on the show!

I also follow Shaun's wife Christine on Instagram and they have a very messy relationship always breaking up. I think he must be horrible to live with though living standards-wise
---
Also what is Alejandro's job I completely get they're entitled to their privacy but I'm just too damn nosy 🤣 it must be something transferable if they've decided they'll settle here.

Reactions: 5
I like Kadie but I find the dancing a bit much, although it's not as constant as it was.

Christine's Insta is messy! She replies to rude comments with a lot of swearing and is another dancer 🤣

I like Kadie but I find the dancing a bit much, although it's not as constant as it was.

Christine's Insta is messy! She replies to rude comments with a lot of swearing and is another dancer 🤣
She's so messy isn't she 🫣 the worst is when they post themselves snogging or talking about their sex life 😷

• Sick
The best 90 day fiancé I watched was Danielle and Mohammed . It was obvious from the start he was only with her for a green card into America . He used every excuse not to go near her 😢
(Yes I realise I quoted a v old post but I've just discovered this gem of a series which I'm catching up on now and am watching this pair)

Mohammed's, erm, obvious lust and desire for Danielle would've warmed even the coldest of hearts - he really should be writing love songs:

🎶 Oh Da-Da-Da-Da-Danielle, your looks to me are acceptable ... I say acceptable ...acceptabllllle .... 🎶

Well. Her looks were, sort of, 'acceptable' until he discovered she had no money. 😬
---
Am also watching the latest Before the 90 Days and am wondering if there's a new director/production team? So many swear words not bleeped out and a lot of kinky sex discussion - especially about Jasmine & Gino - a pairing I'll never understand.

Jasmine has serious jealousy issues, but what on earth does she see in him? Does she think he's a multi-millionaire?

Gino is a pig for sending her photos to his ex, I never would have forgiven that. I've also noticed he has a few tics, ie, constant mouth (chewing) movements and seemingly non eye movements - sometimes he looks dead behind the eyes.

Last edited:

On one hand it's nice they can have a laugh and a joke together and I think he's defo harmless unlike Richard but I do think he clearly has some sort of learning difficulty, do others agree?

I think tbh they're pretty evenly matched in terms of power, they're both kind of taking advantage of each other in their own ways. And I think he's kind but a bit useless lol.

Today's episode is called "Fatal Attraction" 🤣

Also, 3 new episodes of the UK one is out today!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.