90 day fiancé

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always get annoyed by the way people seem to give Angela a pass for her behaviour, especially at the tell alls..

I think the Kadie thing is odd..She said the other week that they get married in the new season? I did notice that he was on her insta even less towards the end of stay..

Reactions: 4
Sorry we were talking about if and when the new one in the 90 days franchise ( the last resort )will be airing on D+…

I see that Kadie from 90days UK has finally taken to TikTok and said that she and Alejandro have split up..

Noooo I'm so shocked and gutted for her 😭

I always get annoyed by the way people seem to give Angela a pass for her behaviour, especially at the tell alls..

I think the Kadie thing is odd..She said the other week that they get married in the new season? I did notice that he was on her insta even less towards the end of stay..
I think she's been doing a lot of tricky editing with dates and clips from a while ago, the timeline has been a bit unclear hasn't it. I'd imagine she is under an obligation from the series to keep things like that a secret and not spoil the series ending and the fact that they got married. But she was defo in Mexico til the start of this month. I wonder what happened. I think because she's had to hide things because of the series it all seems a bit sudden but that's probably not how it went down.

Very very sad for her and can totally understand how she feels she can't talk about it at present. But sadly obviously if you put your love life on TV it is up for comment.

Reactions: 6
@rosieflowers since her plane ride home, she has been constantly upset and annoyed by being speculating and asking her what was going on..I feel like she could have saved herself extra upset by saying what happened earlier..im not sure how much the NDA played a part as surely she has broken it by saying what happened, before she has even had an episode of here air .. I know she shouldn't have to tell everyone but she has put her life out there..

Reactions: 2
@rosieflowers since her plane ride home, she has been constantly upset and annoyed by being speculating and asking her what was going on..I feel like she could have saved herself extra upset by saying what happened earlier..im not sure how much the NDA played a part as surely she has broken it by saying what happened, before she has even had an episode of here air .. I know she shouldn't have to tell everyone but she has put her life out there..
Yeah it's really hard but understandably when you put your love life on TV for entertainment people will want to know what's happened, you have to take the highs with the lows.

I did get some hints about a breakup - that thing about going home to people who respect me - but to be honest I thought she was double bluffing, was upset about going home and going back to long distance, and was creating some intrigue ahead of the show.

She's mentioned about the NDA before hasn't she - about when she is posting in real time or not and when there are bits that she has to keep secret still. I think she will have played by the rules with it, I think she is a good girl like that.

I think she is kind hearted and well meaning but I do think she is very insular culturally and was probably unintentionally quite disrespectful to Alejandro and his family. And at the end of the day any of these relationships - on both sides there will be massive cultural differences that are super difficult to bridge.

I had a southern european boyfriend for two years when I was younger when I studied then worked abroad and I knew I could never marry him because I'd hate to leave my family and I could see the different dynamics/ norms with their family and religion there and knew I'd be miserable feeling like a square peg in a round hole constantly. And not having Brits to talk to every day/ British sense of humour etc.

I’m quite surprised about the Kadie and Alejandro break up because they seemed so solid. I wonder what happened. Were they ever actually married?

I’m quite surprised about the Kadie and Alejandro break up because they seemed so solid. I wonder what happened. Were they ever actually married?
We haven't seen it on thr show yet but I'm pretty sure they were, she was wearing a wedding ring for a long while on her insta but it did disappear recently

It's quite a surprise isn't it and she seems certain it's over, it's a bit of a mystery. I thought they were solid too they both seemed like lovey dovey relationship people and seemed to adore each other but they did have a lot standing in their way

Just starting on ep 2 of new season UK.
I’m in love with Mert and Shane! So sweet and seem genuine.

The woman with Jose is getting on my nerves! They can’t even have a conversation yet she is desperate to marry him. Her poor son.

The woman with Jose is getting on my nerves! They can’t even have a conversation yet she is desperate to marry him. Her poor son.
She's so irritating with that moany voice!

I’m now all caught up and I’m now wondering if Mert is a bit love bomby?? He was so sweet and did so much then trying to be really controlling once Shane was back home.

Reactions: 5
Definitely getting love bombing vibes from Mert. Once Shane agreed to marry him, the controlling side came out. Such a shame as I thought they were a cute couple before he got all weird about Shane going out with friends and drinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I first discovered this on TikTok, watching as many clips as I could find, then found the UK version on ITVX, binged that until I ran out of episodes so searched for the USA version, found series 8 on Really, binged up to the tell all part 1, & have just found series 1-9 on Discovery+ so I guess I’m not going anywhere for a while. I am hooked!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have to say, although I enjoyed the Danielle/Mohamed episodes I felt a bit guilty for having done so. Something not 100% there with Danielle I think.

I first discovered this on TikTok, watching as many clips as I could find, then found the UK version on ITVX, binged that until I ran out of episodes so searched for the USA version, found series 8 on Really, binged up to the tell all part 1, & have just found series 1-9 on Discovery+ so I guess I’m not going anywhere for a while. I am hooked!!
Pillow talk is great as well as they use the couples from previous shows to comment on the episodes

Have to say, although I enjoyed the Danielle/Mohamed episodes I felt a bit guilty for having done so. Something not 100% there with Danielle I think.
I thought the same when I was watching.
The whole thing became a bit uncomfortable.

I’m just watching series 2 now & it seems like Danielle has mild learning difficulties. Obviously I’m guessing but even the way her family had a meeting with her about her finances made me more convinced. I’m a bit uncomfortable watching her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.