90 day fiancé

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else not been able to stop singing 'I love you chiiickkeenn'? I proper hate myself for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m finding Jose quite endearing it’s the way he says “iiiiis good, does his funny little inappropriate laugh and nods away oblivious to how awkward the silences are when her son is in the room 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I first discovered this on TikTok, watching as many clips as I could find, then found the UK version on ITVX, binged that until I ran out of episodes so searched for the USA version, found series 8 on Really, binged up to the tell all part 1, & have just found series 1-9 on Discovery+ so I guess I’m not going anywhere for a while. I am hooked!!
It is a rabbit hole of a series! You have pillow talk which is past couples watching the new season. Happily ever after, what now?, before the 90 days, the single life, love in the Caribbean, the other way.

Reactions: 2
I’m finding Jose quite endearing it’s the way he says “iiiiis good, does his funny little inappropriate laugh and nods away oblivious to how awkward the silences are when her son is in the room 😂
It's reality TV gold how oblivious he is to literally everything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love this!
It's literally 90 day Fiance Gogglebox
It's annoying that this seasons The Other Way Pillow talk isn't on D+..I have to watch it somewhere else!

The problem I have with the Jose storyline, is that they take up the whole episode almost..There is one couple we haven't even seen yet

Reactions: 3
Just catching up on the new season, how utterly bleeping annoying is Louise bobbing her head when she talks😂😂☠☠

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The bit about Jose's weird toilet/shower habit got an actual chuckle out of me. Her poor son having to live through it though!

Must admit, I'm finding all the animal slaughter in Ethiopia, Tunisia, etc, very distressing. Apparently a sheep/goat/lamb must be slaughtered at the drop of a hat to celebrate marriages & births. One guy had to pick out his own goat and slaughter it himself, and he did it. I'm afraid if my intended insisted on even thinking about doing this, I'd be on the next plane home. Sorry, but culture my arse.

Reactions: 7
Just catching up with this week’s episode. I love Jesse and can’t wait for him on the reunion. He’s obviously got his smarts off his gran. Louise is like an overgrown teenager. That Argentinian guy Cristian is going to be a nightmare and she knows it. Mercy needs to lighten up, or is she just annoyed he keeps calling her Marcy.

Unpopular opinion it seems but is anyone else not a fan of Kadie and her family (except her “nana”)?

ETA - the belly dancing 🥴 don’t blame him for walking out, “got to give the people what they want”, all 10 men in an almost empty restaurant. Cringe.

Last edited:
Just catching up with this week’s episode. I love Jesse and can’t wait for him on the reunion. He’s obviously got his smarts off his gran. Louise is like an overgrown teenager. That Argentinian guy Cristian is going to be a nightmare and she knows it. Mercy needs to lighten up, or is she just annoyed he keeps calling her Marcy.

Unpopular opinion it seems but is anyone else not a fan of Kadie and her family (except her “nana”)?

ETA - the belly dancing 🥴 don’t blame him for walking out, “got to give the people what they want”, all 10 men in an almost empty restaurant. Cringe.
I’m not a fan of Kadie and whole family including her nana!
The belly dancing was really cringe and that was supposed to be a busy night 😖
I wasn’t surprised at Jose exam result, I don’t know how Louise was 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m only at the the bit where Louise is telling everyone she’s pregnant: her son Jesse is so lovely and grown up. He’s an absolutely lovely young man. What is she playing at with Jose who’s basically an overgrown toddler!!

Reactions: 13
Just found Kadie on TT, how sad. I'm dying to know what happened! If you go on his Insta ot hasn't been updated and she was still commenting in May like everything is good. Wonder did he cheat? She's also changed a lot over the series though, maybe he didn't like it. I really thought these 2 would make it. Cannot bare Jose, she's literally looking after him like another child.

Just found Kadie on TT, how sad. I'm dying to know what happened! If you go on his Insta ot hasn't been updated and she was still commenting in May like everything is good. Wonder did he cheat? She's also changed a lot over the series though, maybe he didn't like it. I really thought these 2 would make it. Cannot bare Jose, she's literally looking after him like another child.
I guess she was over there for 3 months and he did it just before she left 😬 not proud but I did this when my Eramus bf came to visit me in England but I already had got the ick 🙈

• Haha
I'm just on episode 3 of the UK version. I didn't realise a local was on it - Louise from Gloucester. I was open mouthed watching it at the start - she's a very typical example of a Gloucester woman (trying to be polite here). Funny that she could afford the flights and I bet she paid for his too.... her poor son. She's in the local paper too. https://www.gloucestershirelive.co....s/gloucester-mum-travelled-5000-miles-8598999

Sorry if I sound very Mumsnet, but Gloucester is a bonafide tit hole. Love the walking stick that appears for her "fibro" claims and PIP.... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I guess she was over there for 3 months and he did it just before she left 😬 not proud but I did this when my Eramus bf came to visit me in England but I already had got the ick 🙈
Imagine getting the ick with your wife though after being married for only a few months 😂 the whole thing is so awkward. I wonder if he was cheating too because he didn’t seem happy to see Kadie at the airport and kept going on and on about not receiving a text. Most long distance partners would be so pleased to see their fiancée again, they wouldn’t care. In my experience, when someone changes like that there is something dodgy going on. I guess it will become clear as the series goes on.

Reactions: 4
I don't think he's cheated at all. I just think the initial butterflies and excitement has gone with the teality of all the paperwork and documentation and prospects of life on his own in wet and grey Yorkshire. And he's realised what Kadie's 'culture' and family is and the lack of effort she's gone to with learning Spanish, appreciating his family, culture and country. He probably went thru with the wedding because the cameras were there but realised he couldn't do it and broke it off.

International relationships are really difficult. My erasmus bf was only southern European and I learnt his language and loved his country but I knew I couldn't be away from my own family forever and I could never fulfil the role of a woman/ wife/ DIL from that country. Not because they were sexist it's just different and I felt like I'd always just feel wrong/ like a fish out of water
---
I'm just on episode 3 of the UK version. I didn't realise a local was on it - Louise from Gloucester. I was open mouthed watching it at the start - she's a very typical example of a Gloucester woman (trying to be polite here). Funny that she could afford the flights and I bet she paid for his too.... her poor son. She's in the local paper too. https://www.gloucestershirelive.co....s/gloucester-mum-travelled-5000-miles-8598999

Sorry if I sound very Mumsnet, but Gloucester is a bonafide tit hole. Love the walking stick that appears for her "fibro" claims and PIP.... :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Louise looks inbred 😭 yeah the sporadically appearing walking stick gets me too.

I kind of can't believe this is the first time she's been this stupid though?! Her son has surely had a succession of useless stepdads but I find it hard to believe she would get pregnant so quickly with Jose bt hasn't done it in thr last 18 or so years since having her son? I know they're probably doing it for his visa or whatever its called but still

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.