90 day fiancé

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see Kadie has posted on IG that she’s stepping away from social media as people have been saying stuff about her life/making assumptions. I literally feel the UK people get no where near as much attention and haven’t seen anything about her on the Reddit groups etc. wonder who had been saying what! She seems nice, it must be tough being apart after over a year together in each other’s countries bless them 😭

Reactions: 1
I can see Kadie has posted on IG that she’s stepping away from social media as people have been saying stuff about her life/making assumptions. I literally feel the UK people get no where near as much attention and haven’t seen anything about her on the Reddit groups etc. wonder who had been saying what! She seems nice, it must be tough being apart after over a year together in each other’s countries bless them 😭
I still think, that even though they get married on the show, that they have split up..She has been crying since she left Mexico and it seems to extreme to be just that they have to be apart for awhile..

Reactions: 2
I still think, that even though they get married on the show, that they have split up..She has been crying since she left Mexico and it seems to extreme to be just that they have to be apart for awhile..
She posted the other day ‘she won’t see him again for a very very long time’ or something which was sort of opening that they would in future. I know the costs of bringing someone to the UK are actually wild. That’s if he does even want to leave. I hope the sadness is the shift in distance- no one wants their heartbroken let alone on tv to thousands!

I feel like Gino is starting to realise Jasmines bullshit. I don’t really get their relationship.. do they like each other or don’t they? Kinda reminds me of my fucked up relationship maybe thats why I like watching them. I feel like jasmine sometimes with the ex thing and I hate myself for it. Maybe it is a insecuritie for her now as I know my partner messaged his ex and I fet the same as she did so i’m really divided on this one
---
I dont get my relationship either just adding onto that.. but its crazy when you see it from a different perspective

I actually do understand some of Jasmine's issues. They are both TERRIBLE communicators - he shuts down and she starts screaming and crying. He did lose her her job, share her pics etc... and she seems to genuinely love him. I totally get the need for security, especially in a foreign country where you have no job, home, family or friends and you know his family already hate you - that's why she wants to lock stuff down. She just doesn't say it in the best way and it comes off grabby but I think she just wants his respect (because he's shown her none) and to feel safe with him but he's not the kind of guy that is ever going to make any woman feel secure and safe. They are just a total mismatch. She actually needs someone more steady like her ex but she thought he was boring and not enough drama so she's created her own hell here unfortunately 🤷‍♀️

I’m currently watching the UK version, I binge watched season 1 recently. I also want to watch the American version as I’ve seen a lot of clips.

Does anyone watch Arthur TV on YouTube? I really enjoy and agree with his commentary.

I love you chicken 🐔 i sang that to my daughter this morning lol

Made me laugh when after an 11 hr flight to Colombia, walking through the airport, whining to his music, and jumping in to the tiny bed together, she remembered her walking stick for her fibro lol 😄 and her own was bantering her about not working earlier in the episode.

S2 is absolutrly fantastic carcrash TV so far 😗👌

Reactions: 5
My feelings after watching two of the three new UK ones….
I like Shane he/she seems like a lovely person… I hope it works out for them but Mert seems extremely controlling 🤷🏼‍♀️

I love you Chicken… can’t get out of Colombia quick enough and she’s his ticket out of there … I find him childish and irritating her son Jesse is far more mature than him… and with the language barrier it isn’t going to work in a million years

Reactions: 7
Agree that Shane seems lovely and they definitely have that spark but their relationship is really unorthodox and especially for Mert. I think it will end in heartbreak for both of them to be honest.

Chicken is so annoying... literally a big manchild and yes never going to work I don't think he could be serious if his life depended on it.

Reactions: 4
I love Shane but I think she's going to get hurt which makes me sad. Mert seems ok in parts and I think he's genuine but it's just a clash and he has so many cultural and family things to overcome to be with Shane.

Chicken is annoying me, he's immature but her blindness to the whole thing makes me not even care. It's her son I feel sorry for. He's actually got a job and seems sensible while she's sitting round in her undies claiming benefits (oops forgot my stick!) and ignoring him for a div in her phone.

Michael and Mercy I just don't get, 'yeah it's not me just someone who looks like me with my same name', mmmhhhmmmm...

Reactions: 4
I love Shane but I think she's going to get hurt which makes me sad. Mert seems ok in parts and I think he's genuine but it's just a clash and he has so many cultural and family things to overcome to be with Shane.

Chicken is annoying me, he's immature but her blindness to the whole thing makes me not even care. It's her son I feel sorry for. He's actually got a job and seems sensible while she's sitting round in her undies claiming benefits (oops forgot my stick!) and ignoring him for a div in her phone.

Michael and Mercy I just don't get, 'yeah it's not me just someone who looks like me with my same name', mmmhhhmmmm...
Yeah her son must be embarrassed of her. She is the definition of an immature parent.

Michael and Mercy (they all pronounce it Marcy don't they) - I've only seen first two eps but it does seem like she's rinsing him and he's falling for it, they've never even met?! I get that in these relationships part of the transaction is that the men are paying and in return get a beautiful woman who does a lot for them. And that's not to detract from the fact that there should also be emotions involved, otherwise it feels abusive/ wrong like Richard in the last series. But Michael doesn't seem to be getting anything genuine and he does seem emotionally invested.

Yeah her son must be embarrassed of her. She is the definition of an immature parent.

Michael and Mercy (they all pronounce it Marcy don't they) - I've only seen first two eps but it does seem like she's rinsing him and he's falling for it, they've never even met?! I get that in these relationships part of the transaction is that the men are paying and in return get a beautiful woman who does a lot for them. And that's not to detract from the fact that there should also be emotions involved, otherwise it feels abusive/ wrong like Richard in the last series. But Michael doesn't seem to be getting anything genuine and he does seem emotionally invested.
yes! Richard was vile, Michael at least seems like an ok guy, maybe just a bit immature - it's easier to put money into a relationship than effort 🤷‍♀️

yes! Richard was vile, Michael at least seems like an ok guy, maybe just a bit immature - it's easier to put money into a relationship than effort 🤷‍♀️
Yeah I agree I think Michael is maybe nice but dim and probably a bit of a useless partner in real life. I don't know if it's an editing thing though for the drama and maybe it will turn out ok in later eps - maybe, maybe not! It was good of him to be working all those extra jobs/ hours to pay for the wedding. It did make me a bit angry when she suggested he works the night before his flight to make an extra £700 😂 but with these reality shows I can imagine that whole phone call could've been scripted for the drama so who knows.

Yeah I agree I think Michael is maybe nice but dim and probably a bit of a useless partner in real life. I don't know if it's an editing thing though for the drama and maybe it will turn out ok in later eps - maybe, maybe not! It was good of him to be working all those extra jobs/ hours to pay for the wedding. It did make me a bit angry when she suggested he works the night before his flight to make an extra £700 😂 but with these reality shows I can imagine that whole phone call could've been scripted for the drama so who knows.
I'm guessing she has a tv version of what the UK is like - i.e. thinking you can earn £700 in one night!! she's in for a rude awakening when she reaches Clacton 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have no idea why that woman is with the Scottish guy..she clearly hates him!

I have seen pictures of Brandan and Mary's wedding 🫣

Does anyone know if we will be able to watch 90 day last resort in the UK when it airs?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.