Kadieslifeandjourney #1 crazy eyes, pregnancy lies?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Drip feeding the tea and getting baby stuff for free. A thread dedicated to Kadie from 90 Day fiancé (UK). HI MY BEAUTIFULS let’s see how this pans out ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So where do we think kadie has disappeared to? Maybe thinking up her next Amazon wish list to scrounge off ge public,

• Haha
So where do we think kadie has disappeared to? Maybe thinking up her next Amazon wish list to scrounge off ge public,
She’s either out buying a fake baby bump
Or a fake hiatus so when she comes back she gets more attention

If she is pregnant I genuinely hope she and baby are well and her been off insta is nothing to do with illhealth or anything like that
Doesn’t make her any less annoying

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Will definitely be keeping an eye on this thread! I hope she isn’t faking a pregnancy to just pretend she lost it or something.

I always thought there was something off with her, she tries too hard to be sweetness and light. I didn’t like him either mind 😂

Will definitely be keeping an eye on this thread! I hope she isn’t faking a pregnancy to just pretend she lost it or something.

I always thought there was something off with her, she tries too hard to be sweetness and light. I didn’t like him either mind 😂
Didn’t she indicate there was something wrong with babies health or development when she was in Mexico. I’m sure I read that?
I know she’s a bigger lady but it doesn’t help that she doesn’t have a baby bump at all!

Reactions: 2
Didn’t she indicate there was something wrong with babies health or development when she was in Mexico. I’m sure I read that?
I know she’s a bigger lady but it doesn’t help that she doesn’t have a baby bump at all!
That’s another reason it’s highly suspicious. I know some plus size women don’t have big bumps but she’s gained literally no weight. She’s even wearing a tight skirt and top in one of her posts and she’s meant to be like 26-28 weeks pregnant?? Also I found the Disney trip really odd because why would you want to fly 8 hours pregnant to visit a theme park? Nothing makes any sense.

Reactions: 9
Just saving a place over here, to see how this baby malarkey all plays out… I tend to think she is actually pregnant but I’m not so sure its Alejandro’s baby, to be honest from when they got married I was convinced he didn’t even like her anymore, let alone love her ….I’m pretty sure the arrival of the Munsters ( her family ) sealed the final blow to that relationship…
Ive blocked her socials as I can’t take her Hello My Beautifuls, sweetness and light routine and the odd dance she does in every video it’s beyond irrating.

Reactions: 5
That’s another reason it’s highly suspicious. I know some plus size women don’t have big bumps but she’s gained literally no weight. She’s even wearing a tight skirt and top in one of her posts and she’s meant to be like 26-28 weeks pregnant?? Also I found the Disney trip really odd because why would you want to fly 8 hours pregnant to visit a theme park? Nothing makes any sense.
If the baby has a health issue I’ll be so mad. Why not raise awareness about that, all she’s done is beg for free stuff and drip feed drama about alejandro

Reactions: 1
I’m not sure about the baby but she definitely doesn’t look pregnant, although saying that, I just looked fat until about 7/8 months even then I wasn’t massive. Still think there is something off with her though

I had to dip from her IG, could not take another day of hello my beautiful's 🥴

I hate how she said she'd never reveal why they separated, then all she does is slag Allyandruuuuu off when he seemingly has no right of reply (through his own choice of course of not being on socials). He never seemed like a nasty person at all. I wonder if he cheated or maybe liked a girl's photos on IG and she ended it over that? I can see her hitting the roof over something small.

I saw when she went over to Disney she was already dating again, is very keen on American men (I wonder what the motive behind that is) and said they didn't mind at all that she was pregnant...yikes.

• Wow
I had to dip from her IG, could not take another day of hello my beautiful's 🥴

I hate how she said she'd never reveal why they separated, then all she does is slag Allyandruuuuu off when he seemingly has no right of reply (through his own choice of course of not being on socials). He never seemed like a nasty person at all. I wonder if he cheated or maybe liked a girl's photos on IG and she ended it over that? I can see her hitting the roof over something small.

I saw when she went over to Disney she was already dating again, is very keen on American men (I wonder what the motive behind that is) and said they didn't mind at all that she was pregnant...yikes.
Ugh she comes across as one of them who constantly posts about the joys of been a single mother and her baby only needing her (it’s just me and the kids now on xox) but then as soon as a man shows interest she’ll have him on the birth certificate and the baby calling him daddy before the third date.

She's posted. The emotional posts about the dog are soooo over the top. She's totally going to transfer rhat to the baby too and make the child be her emotional support, it will be a lot of pressure for the poor child. She literally said on her stories just now that the baby will complete her snd make her heart whole 🤦‍♀️ it's really good that she has a lot of people around her but I think the kid will grow up in the shadow of 'alejandruh wanted nothing to do with my innocent baby and he didn't love me or my innocent baby and wanted me to get rid of you' etc etc etc

I do have sympathy for her, noone would want to be in her shoes. But equally i think it was totally foreseeable what has happened. She has said that their relationship was in a bad way and the pregnancy was the last straw for him. She's hinted that the pregnancy was unplanned and to do with contraceptive failure (she'll never admit it was a trap baby obviously) and that she really wanted a baby. So sadly she is going it alone.

I thought it was sad when she said on a live that having no dad in her own life has done her no harm. But then in the same breath was saying how hurtful it is that alejandro doesn't want to be involved and she was so worried she wouldn't be enough. Not to mention wanting a baby when thr father wasn't all in and was emotionally and physically distant... she's also super emotionally immature. Like everything in her life is 'like a moment in a Disney film' :cautious:

She's posted. The emotional posts about the dog are soooo over the top. She's totally going to transfer rhat to the baby too and make the child be her emotional support, it will be a lot of pressure for the poor child. She literally said on her stories just now that the baby will complete her snd make her heart whole 🤦‍♀️ it's really good that she has a lot of people around her but I think the kid will grow up in the shadow of 'alejandruh wanted nothing to do with my innocent baby and he didn't love me or my innocent baby and wanted me to get rid of you' etc etc etc

I do have sympathy for her, noone would want to be in her shoes. But equally i think it was totally foreseeable what has happened. She has said that their relationship was in a bad way and the pregnancy was the last straw for him. She's hinted that the pregnancy was unplanned and to do with contraceptive failure (she'll never admit it was a trap baby obviously) and that she really wanted a baby. So sadly she is going it alone.

I thought it was sad when she said on a live that having no dad in her own life has done her no harm. But then in the same breath was saying how hurtful it is that alejandro doesn't want to be involved and she was so worried she wouldn't be enough. Not to mention wanting a baby when thr father wasn't all in and was emotionally and physically distant... she's also super emotionally immature. Like everything in her life is 'like a moment in a Disney film' :cautious:
I still can’t get over a family member offering to pay for a holiday for her. Any mature mother to be (who was getting baby stuff for free in the first place to “help her”) would say “thank you so much but how about you help me buy a cot or a pram”. But no she went to Disney land.

Reactions: 6
I genuinely think she’s unstable. You’re totally right who goes, hmmm I’m going to be a single mum, might need loads of stuff, but Aunty no one wants to pay £3000 for a holiday, yep definitely choose the later.

There is 100% more to this story than Ally-an-droh not wanting the baby.

She has crazy eyes, bet she wanted to microchip him or something so she knew where he was when she wasn’t around 😂

• Haha
What is with the wanting to know who the baby looks like and putting a Union Jack and a Mexican flag on the post?!?! She’s just trolling at this point

What is with the wanting to know who the baby looks like and putting a Union Jack and a Mexican flag on the post?!?! She’s just trolling at this point
She’s almost so into her own pregnancy that it sounds more and more like she’s completely making it up 😂😂😂

I would absolutely love Alejandro to reveal what actually happened. There’s no way he would have abandoned his unborn child. I just don’t believe it.