Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
I couldn't watch the first season as it was Mum's and their sons and that was too close to home! This one is Milfs and random lads but with a twist..if you want something that is cringe worthy but easy to watch, then this is it..
Thanks I will give it a go

Reactions: 1

_blahblahblah_

Chatty Member
Anyone seen episode 5 of the latest season of 90 Day Fiancé UK? Blimey Sam is hard work isn’t she.

and the bloke with the woman in Thailand - he could give Emma from season 1 a run for her money with the accent he talks in 🤣

Its_Me

VIP Member
I do realize this will be an unpopular opinion, but I'm dreading their reappearance - I can't stand either of them. The only saving grace is Louise's very sensible son who continues to be mortified by their antics.
No they are a complete joke 😁 I love Jessie though

Just saw it - I'm slightly confused, did Aseleu r-word her?! 😲😲😲😲
That is what she is insinuating yes… I know he’s a scum bag and all that but why has she taken so long to say that … she doesn’t strike as me being afraid of him, she’s a strong independent female in fact she held all the cards for most of their relationship as he was dependent on her … why would a woman like her that holds all the cards stay with him if he had indeed violated her 🤷🏼‍♀️

irla10

Oh my god Sarper is a creep!!! No respect for women at all!! Really glad to see Iceland and Ireland are on this season! Mix things up a bit!!!

Dempsey seems a lovely girl, she should’ve ran a mile!!
Why do you mention Dempsey? Is she on this coming season of TOW and what happened? I must’ve missed something 🤭

Sketchy

VIP Member
The Goofballs! 😂😂😂😂😂

'WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I WAS AT THE HOSPITAL WITH PNEMONIA?!'

Like they didn't even know Angela, why would they care?! 😂😂😂😂

"A white lady came around to create a big scene at Michael's house," he said. "Then definitely, we knew Angela was in town."

😂😂😂

• Haha

Monkeymagic85

Chatty Member
So, the lovely Madelein has no intentions of signing the pre-nup after promising she would. I can't stand her but hope this pair appear again in the next 90 Day spin-off because I can't wait to see how this all pans out. 😂
100% I also can’t stand her talons, whiney voice or pouty lips but want to know more! I can’t take them seriously, if he was really hard up, he would sell all the god awful gold he wears 😂

• Haha

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Is it up yet?

Dunno about anyone else but I'm shocked, shocked I tell you, about Michael. ;)

And no @Ingognito.Queen I'll pass on taking one for the team, ta. :LOL: But I bet he makes a fortune! The Goofballs will be laughing their socks off.
The Goofballs! 😂😂😂😂😂

'WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I WAS AT THE HOSPITAL WITH PNEMONIA?!'

Like they didn't even know Angela, why would they care?! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Thelmachops

VIP Member
Anyone see the latest Happily Ever After? Needless to say Angela's on the warpath after reading Michael's phone ... which did indeed make for some very interesting reading I must say. o_O😂
I still can't believe that TLC still employ her..I physically flinch everytime she is on screen and I don't have any past trauma in that area!

What she found couldn't have been that bad in the end as he got his visa..its no surprise that he escaped, the first chance he got when he arrived! Imagine living with her 🫣

Thelmachops

VIP Member
I read somewhere that there will be a season of UK next year too and a tell all, don't know if Katherine Ryan will be hosting again...

Thelmachops

VIP Member
Watching the 90 Day Tell All and Devin looks completely different! Also forgot they were part of this season
---
Jasmine is outrageous as always!
I read that she said she drank a lot during filming, as she was stressed, which was why she was bigger then.

Maz40

Chatty Member
Anyone following Loren and Alex. Who’s guessing they are pregnant again? Just saw they are off to Lorens doctors appt and Alex is going too. My guess pregnancy

Monkeymagic85

Chatty Member
Would any of us blame Michael for going 'missing' when he is married to Angela?!
Whenever I hear Angela and Michael all I hear is him saying ANG-GEL-LA ANG-GEL-LA when she’s having one of her bitch fits at him!

I read that he is fine but doesn’t want to be anywhere near her! I do think she would think nothing of walloping him, think she went for him on the show a couple times

• Haha