Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
A lot of the time yes 😂 every once in a while there’s a few of them who are compatible! Also there are a few funny characters in previous seasons (not in this one though 😥)

If you’re new, I really enjoyed the UK one! They are shorter too! Only two seasons.
Thank you!!! I will totally watch them!!

Monkeymagic85

Chatty Member
I agree with you. And I can't wait to see how she'll be received within his family as a ... witch! Mind you, I'd be a tad concerned about that myself. o_O :LOL:

In all honesty, I'm astounded at how some of these people are willing to put up with such shite from their partners just to have a partner - and they seem to be mostly women - what ever happened to the 'strong independent women?'

Also, on another note, I'm sick of hearing about Angela's 'coochi' and how delighted Michael must be to see and hear about how he loves to kiss it. She has grandchildren who'll no doubt watch this back some day ffs! Has the woman no shame? She makes me sick listening to all her sex talk. Imo, Michael wouldn't be anywhere near her only for the money he's obviously being paid for appearing on these shows.
100% Ashley is not going to go down well with his family.

I’ve not seen much of Angela since the retreat thing, is she on another show? I have a soft spot for Angela but I do think she’s gross at times!

whoareyouu

VIP Member
I’ve just started the new series of UK, so far we’ve met the 34 year old woman and then the 33 year old man who lives with his mam. Can’t remember their names!

Thelmachops

VIP Member
What’s that Milf like is it worth watching
I couldn't watch the first season as it was Mum's and their sons and that was too close to home! This one is Milfs and random lads but with a twist..if you want something that is cringe worthy but easy to watch, then this is it..

Don’t forget he is actually called Igor but she insists on calling him Justin 🤷🏻‍♀️.

I can’t stand Jasmin from 90 day the most she is bat shit crazy but Geno is also a massive mug. I read he had millions but now they are basically saying he’s a pauper 🤷🏻‍♀️
Funny enough I’ve actually warmed to Jasmin, she is absolutely bat shit crazy as you say but I honestly think that she does genuinely love that dopey sod Geno 😂 She will definitely blow a fuse over the Strip Club it’ll be carnage… but I’m waiting for dopey Geno to find out that her Ex helped her pay for her BBL

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
Watching the brand new episode of "Happily ever after" What is going on with Sophies mum in this episode ??? Is she struggling with addiction again or has she got something wrong with her mouth/teeth?
I haven’t seen it yet, but that sounds bad!! I need to see that. All of these people are so damaged. I always think they are more solid than they are, and am shocked to hear the backstories.