Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Monkeymagic85

Chatty Member
She doesn’t even want a baby. She seems like a nice lady, I really hope she sees sense.

oh my god Sam is a brat, can’t take to her at all!!!

the girl with Yohan (so sorry I’m bad with names) she seems nice but like is he just using her or????

Nicole needs to run asap this is not going to end well
Charlotte, yeah I can’t wait till they show the episode of her burning the wedding dress

Monkeymagic85

Chatty Member
Funny enough I’ve actually warmed to Jasmin, she is absolutely bat shit crazy as you say but I honestly think that she does genuinely love that dopey sod Geno 😂 She will definitely blow a fuse over the Strip Club it’ll be carnage… but I’m waiting for dopey Geno to find out that her Ex helped her pay for her BBL
I know what you mean, I do think she does actually love him, but their set up is so unhealthy. The sister in law seems to be able to get through to her.

Yep she’s going to go radio rental on him! When will men realise that telling you after the horse has bolted is lying 🤦‍♀️

Sketchy

VIP Member
I still can't believe that TLC still employ her..I physically flinch everytime she is on screen and I don't have any past trauma in that area!

What she found couldn't have been that bad in the end as he got his visa..its no surprise that he escaped, the first chance he got when he arrived! Imagine living with her 🫣

I'm wondering if anything she read on his website - where Michael happens to be the host/moderator - pertained to the nasty little piece of advice a (former!?) scammer gave on a programme I watched last week - whereby Nigerian romance scammers are told to deliberately target 'old, fat' women ...

I know Angela's a pain in the arse but I can't wait until next week now. 😂

Thelmachops

VIP Member
We're in for a treat today with " The single life tell all" Reunion.
Anyone else watching?
Yes, it's interesting..A lot seems to have happened between Tim and the woman he was dating..Why, on the preview, was Debbie ( coltee mum) getting involved in the Natalie stuff?!

Sketchy

VIP Member
Anyone seen episode 5 of the latest season of 90 Day Fiancé UK? Blimey Sam is hard work isn’t she.

and the bloke with the woman in Thailand - he could give Emma from season 1 a run for her money with the accent he talks in 🤣
Where are you watching episode 5? I can only get up to episode 4 on Discovery+. :oops:

Thelmachops

VIP Member
I'm sad about Jon and Rachel..but then he did make someone blind in one eye, so was going to be difficult to get a visa..

Sisi2020

And to moan about him talking to his friends when oh with her then having a chat with one of hers on the phone! So many double standards.

haha omg yes he is literally a walking red flag. And don’t even get me started on Jamie!
Omg he is a walking red flag! And the girl seems nice!!

I thought sprite was a walking red flag 🚩 but after the latest episode em not so much!!

Sam is a total diva!!!!

the guy from Egypt will also have a massive culture shock when he comes to the UK

Sketchy

VIP Member
Is that the same Natalie who was supposed to marry somebody else? Where is everyone watching this please? Is it on Discovery+?