Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
Sam has been in the hospital for an infection and speculation is that its from a dirty needle. Sidra has been with him, so I am hoping that is not the case.

• Wow
Reactions: 1

spacehopper

so what I have been doing is reading about Kadie and Ale from Mexico. Apparently he cheated on her, and she just had their baby? She is on IG and is posting all about it. I was kind of shocked he cheated, honestly. Neither of them seemed to want to relocate, so why they even bothered I will never know
There’s a thread on here dedicated just to her (I don’t know how to share the link)-

Kadieslifeandjourney #1 crazy eyes, pregnancy lies?

• Heart

Monkeymagic85

Chatty Member
Poor oul deluded Emma.

"Meanwhile, fan-favourites Louise and her Colombian rapper husband Jose are also returning to share the next chapter in their relationship with viewers."

He didn't seem bad, just a gobshite.
Poor stupid Emma, it’s me Usband

The one thing I don’t like about the UK is I can’t get invested in them like the US one, hell I mean I think I know everything there is to know about no neck Ed, Angela etc.

Wonder what happened to the whingey princess from last season, can’t remember her name but she thought she was million dollar pussy material and was totally ungrateful for everythin

Sketchy

VIP Member
I saw something about the sperm donor man, donating sperm, even though he has dodgy genetics or something?
OMG! o_O
---
Think I need my hearing tested.

When Luke said he'd given Madelein his heart on a silver platter, what I heard was ... 'I gave her my heart'n'soul and bladder'.

• Haha

Sketchy

VIP Member
Thanks @Thelmachops & @SophiaNicole. I'm watching 90 DF on Discovery+ atm but it's the last series available (to me anyway) featuring Sophie and Rob (the knob - Sophie's mum's name for him, lol)) and Nikkie & Justin (Igor) Manuel and Ashley. etc. It's series 10 episode 16 - for some reason episode 17 didn't appear last Monday when it was supposed to. Can I ask what series you're watching? I've obviously missed that one with Natalie's new beau. Thanks. x

themuffinwoman

VIP Member
Did anyone see on Insta that Kadie from Kadie/Alejandro has moved into her own place alone? One follower mentioned an Amazon wish list so of course she promptly made a wish list and sent it out with the ‘how kind’ spiel. It’s put me off her a bit as I find it so grabby when influencers do this. Some of the stuff on there is £99+. Buy your own stuff like everyone else 🙄
Yeah this really irked me too, like she’s just cashing in. Do we actually know why they broke up?

I think Sophie is a nice girl, she comes across so anyways. I can’t understand what she would see with a low life like him. Blames everyone for his life, but doesn’t do anything to better it.

The trailer for 90 days UK is on discovery plus!! It looks chaotic, can’t wait 😂
Personally I don’t like her there’s something about her … I think he’s an absolute utter knob as well but I think she also winds him up knowing he will go off 🤷🏼‍♀️

Ugh I don't know what Liz ever saw in Big Ed, the mere thought of him grosses me out :sick: :sick: :sick: it looks like he no longer wants to be with her anyway and called off the wedding...I think she can do so much better than him. Can't believe she is crying over that little troll... 🥴 next episode looks like her mom is getting involved in this! can't wait to see this!
Honestly, the same … from what I can gather he isn’t particularly well off either so can’t even say it’s the money aspect, unless it’s for the “fame” thing of being on a reality show and the perks and freebies associated with that… I just don’t get it she’s an attractive woman can do much better it‘s not like he’s even a nice person

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
I thought the last season of 90 days was probably the worst one? I am usually so invested but I could not take to any of the couples!!!

I think Sophie is a nice girl but seriously Rob and her mam, so toxic.

Gino and jasmine omg, she was all over Nikki too.

Nikki needs to cut ties with Justin. It’s a pathetic relationship.

Can’t see Devon going the long haul with her hubby!!
This was the first time I watched the show, and I didn’t think any of them should be together at all! Is that how it usually is?

Thelmachops

VIP Member
Anyone seen episode 5 of the latest season of 90 Day Fiancé UK? Blimey Sam is hard work isn’t she.

and the bloke with the woman in Thailand - he could give Emma from season 1 a run for her money with the accent he talks in 🤣
I'm not sure about the new man!

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
  • Wow

Kelly1822

I’m watching happily ever after. Danielle & Mohamed. Seriously. What a deluded woman. She’s insane. Following him, turning up where he lives. Messaging girls he’s friends with. Massive frump. Sayinf to the camera it’s gonna be a special Valentine’s Day if he takes her back. After flying to Miami when he’d already told her he doesn’t want to speak to her. Then he says he wants to be friends to not hurt her even more & she’s stalking him coz he’s not messaged her & kept to his word about being friends. This woman is a lunatic.
---
Turning up to see him after the divorce to say goodbye on her terms. 😂 wtfffff

Monkeymagic85

Chatty Member
Does anyone remember the couple Jon and Rachel? He couldn’t get a visa, I’ve seen they’ve finally split. I had a lot of hope for them, he must have had such a shady past if he couldn’t get his visa, more than he’d said on the show
I think he tried to make his assault sound like it was minor but I think he was charged with GBH and blinded someone or something. American as pretty strict about violent crimes, they knew it was a long shot. I never really bought into their showmance, there is something off about them

• Wow

Sketchy

VIP Member
Anyone see the latest Happily Ever After? Needless to say Angela's on the warpath after reading Michael's phone ... which did indeed make for some very interesting reading I must say. o_O😂

LouBug19

VIP Member
And to moan about him talking to his friends when oh with her then having a chat with one of hers on the phone! So many double standards.

haha omg yes he is literally a walking red flag. And don’t even get me started on Jamie!
I couldn't be around her for long I don't think. Oh my God, Jamie is so infuriating and his relationship with his mum freaks me out! How he managed to get all these woman I do not know.

DD-LDN

Just watching the 90D B90 Tell All….it’s been 5mins and you can already sense the tension…can’t wait for this episode to unfold 😬😬

Last edited: