Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Monkeymagic85

Chatty Member
I can't understand why some (I'm looking at you, Manuel) find it hard to pick up English after being with their American partners for so long. I'm nearly fluent in Spanish now myself and I'm only watching the programmes. Mucho loco! 😝
I’m on day 200 odd on dual lingo en espanol, I might not get the words in the right order but definitely can read it pretty well! I totally agree with you. Ashley managed to learn fluent Spanish!

I get the impression he’s lazy and using her as a means to get to stay in NY with his family. I don’t see him putting up with her loco long term, he doesn’t seem that into her

Reactions: 1

DD-LDN

Ohh that Alex is so annoying getting upset that his Mum wasn’t on her side. Bizarre!!

Sketchy

VIP Member
I thought it was absolutely disgusting how Kobe made Emily participate in selling herself for a goat and a dowry. His family literally used the word “property” when referring to her.

Misogyny is misogyny. It doesn’t matter whose “culture” it is or whether it’s “tradition.” It’s concerning how many people are defending this on other threads on other sites.

Kobe should not have even let his parents put her in that situation. Yeah she agreed, but what was she supposed to do? She was clearly uncomfortable, but she knew she would’ve been seen as the bad guy if she refused. I’m so glad her mom voiced her opinion.

It’s extra insulting because they’ve already been legally married for years and have two kids! How disrespectful to insinuate that they’re “not really married.”

I also thought it was disrespectful towards Emily’s parents, because they’re the ones who have been supporting them (and let them live with them) this whole time.

One of his family made me very angry when they told Emily's parents that if Emily died while visiting, she'd have to be buried there, because ... culture. :unsure:

• Heart

Thelmachops

VIP Member
No, Kadie won’t talk about it which is funny because she literally signed up for a TV show about her relationship. But now the subjects is off limits. We might find out more in the Tell All.
I'm starting to think that she won't even be at the tell all..

Sketchy

VIP Member
I can't understand why some (I'm looking at you, Manuel) find it hard to pick up English after being with their American partners for so long. I'm nearly fluent in Spanish now myself and I'm only watching the programmes. Mucho loco! 😝

DD-LDN

I couldn't watch the first season as it was Mum's and their sons and that was too close to home! This one is Milfs and random lads but with a twist..if you want something that is cringe worthy but easy to watch, then this is it..
Ohh yes I saw on googlebox this years milf manor it looks like a much season than the first one

Thelmachops

VIP Member
Has anyone seen this about Michael going missing!?

Yeah..not sure what to believe. Although it's publicity for the new season of HEA that they are on in a couple of weeks 🤔

Amanda90

I don’t believe the came from money story either. They’re so rough. Plus if they’re so rich which doesn’t she have 2 pennies to rub together. If that was my child and I was soooo wealthy I can assure you I’d be helping them to let them get out of an abusive relationship. Rob is probably the worst narcissist and gas lighting piece of crap I’ve ever seen on that show. Plus remember she said she didn’t know how her family made money?? So she had no idea why they were wealthy. That was the strangest thing.

Sisi2020

Yeah I think he’s from SA. How dare he come home and say he expected Sprite to have his dinner ready as he was cooking all day, it’s your job big fella, what did you do when Sprite was not around? He should be ashamed of his behaviour. As should Sprite for chucking the toast 😂😂

I have to be honest I would run a mile if someone’s family got overly involved in my love life, ultimately it’s not of their business so quit being a dick. Nui needs to run fast.

Sam’s whining is like nails down a chalk board, he’s a total scammer but if he can stick it out with her and her mum when he arrives he probably earned his visa 😂😂
He made ham and cheese sandwiches 😉 yeah the toast was defo uncalled for!!!

Hahaha I was literally thinking that earlier he totally deserves the visa!! He earned it.

Can’t wait to see what happened with Charlotte and the wedding!!

Sketchy

VIP Member
I remember when Angela ripped apart Michael's car with her bare hands!

Has anyone watched the new Love in Paradise?
Just watched it. Madelein ain't gonna be happy when she hears Luke has just lost his job. What a silly man, taking so much time off to see her and risking such a good, well-paying job. I agree with his mate - 'she's a leech'. :LOL:

And Mr Sperm Donor Kyle awarding 'points' to Ani before he'll kiss her or have sex with her. Be interesting to see how this relationship pans out. :oops:

Thatsnotmyname123

I completely understand there are many different cultures out there but for me if my partner told me to cover up, our daughter will live in Turkey and be Muslim not Christian and our kids will have little freedom would be something I would struggle with. He doesn't even say it nicely or listens to her arguments.

Tony is horrendous, the sister asking her if she had something to hide when he's taken her to a air b&b?! I can see why she doesn't want kids with him, he's really pressuring her.
I think she said she was 41 too so no guarantee (not that there ever is) she will even be able to have a baby.